PDA

View Full Version : my sims racing getting green screen help

pjtaff
21st June, 2009, 02:56 PM
hi i just done my wii with the bannerbomb hack all looks good getting some games to work i burnt my sims racing. when i try to load on the wii it just goes into a green screen any idea's i tried using the wii backup patcher dont know why just thought i give it a try when it converted the file it came out smaller then the original file? but burnt it using imgburn at a slow speed and when i put it into the wii the same green screen came up when trying to load game
so i tried just burning the image file dont load
i tried converting using wii backup patcher burned then dont load

help
many thanks to all you peps out there that give up there time helping idiots like me:pcguru:

DiddyDave
22nd June, 2009, 07:58 AM
There have been a few new games that have come out that dont work at present BUT there is a new USB HD Loader come out called HD Loader GX Here is the link to the home page.

Revisions ?(USB Loader GX)? (http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions)

SOme of the games that dont work are as follows Indian Jone, Ghostbusters and Sims Racing BUT these do work with this loader

Just go to the settings and turn on Fix002 that is it.

I have tried this my self and it does work.

Enjoy

pjtaff
22nd June, 2009, 05:41 PM
There have been a few new games that have come out that dont work at present BUT there is a new USB HD Loader come out called HD Loader GX Here is the link to the home page.

Revisions ?(USB Loader GX)? (http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions)

SOme of the games that dont work are as follows Indian Jone, Ghostbusters and Sims Racing BUT these do work with this loader

Just go to the settings and turn on Fix002 that is it.

I have tried this my self and it does work.

Enjoy
sorry mate i now im going so sound thick but what am i downloading off the website link got a bit confused when i went on there also what do i do when i get it do i just put on to a sd card then put it through homebrew channel onthe wii
cheers for all your help

DiddyDave
23rd June, 2009, 03:02 PM
Go here it is the top one for the channel install via a wad file

Downloads ?(USB Loader GX)? (http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads)

pjtaff
23rd June, 2009, 08:04 PM
Go here it is the top one for the channel install via a wad file

Downloads ?(USB Loader GX)? (http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads)
cheers for that mate now i know im taking the pee but what do i do with it i downloaded and extracted the file now do i just put it on the sd card then run it through the homebrew channel on my wii then what and does the sd card need to be clean or does it matter if i still have the bannerbomb files on it

basicly im after a bit of a idiots guide for a idiot (me)

many thanks for your help you prob got better things to do than baby sit me :hmmmm2:

DiddyDave
23rd June, 2009, 08:14 PM
cheers for that mate now i know im taking the pee but what do i do with it i downloaded and extracted the file now do i just put it on the sd card then run it through the homebrew channel on my wii then what and does the sd card need to be clean or does it matter if i still have the bannerbomb files on it

basicly im after a bit of a idiots guide for a idiot (me)

many thanks for your help you prob got better things to do than baby sit me :hmmmm2:

ok the file you should have is USB Loader GX-ULNR-r516.wad you need to install this via the WAD Manager which can be found in the homebrew channel. If you dont have this app then get your wii on the net if poss then run the Homebrew Browser find the WAD Manager and install this very easy to do just click download. When this is done copy the USB Loader GX-ULNR-r516.wad file in to the root of the SD Card in a folder called WAD this is where the WAD Manger looks for WAD files.

I hope this helps

Enjoy

slimjim
23rd June, 2009, 08:29 PM
i too had green screen for first time ever with that game

this maybe a stupid noob question but can i use that loader to load it off dvd or will i need usb drive or hd

thankyou ..........

pjtaff
23rd June, 2009, 08:31 PM
ok the file you should have is USB Loader GX-ULNR-r516.wad you need to install this via the WAD Manager which can be found in the homebrew channel. If you dont have this app then get your wii on the net if poss then run the Homebrew Browser find the WAD Manager and install this very easy to do just click download. When this is done copy the USB Loader GX-ULNR-r516.wad file in to the root of the SD Card in a folder called WAD this is where the WAD Manger looks for WAD files.

I hope this helps

Enjoy
cant put my wii on the net can i just download a wad manager from somewhere then instal via my sd card also do i have to re format me card or will it be ok with the other files on it ie bannerbomb
many thanks
also sorry do you have a link for a wad manager
cheers:hmmmm2:

DiddyDave
23rd June, 2009, 08:35 PM
Here is a link to wad manager 1.4

File Details-WAD-Manager-v1.4-Wii-Homebrew - (http://dl.qj.net/WAD-Manager-v1.4-Wii-Homebrew/pg/12/fid/26985/catid/526)

pjtaff
23rd June, 2009, 10:25 PM
diddy dave many thanks for all your help i have installed the wad file usb loader but im a bit confused how does this help me to load a disc (my sims racing) cause im still getting the green screen i take it this usb loader is only for usb's and not a fix for the green screen on my disc loader hope this makes sence to you and your help is appreiciated