PDA

View Full Version : Aprilia tuono 1000 ccm

juniormaxxx
18th June, 2014, 06:46 PM
well here is story -customer put some aftermarket air filter and exhaust,now bike is litle slower and with higher fuel consumption...we talk about it how to foul landa..but there must be some nicer solution...engine ecu is siemens ..dont know wich one label is destroyed..but will find somewhere based on VIN..anybody have some idea how to remap this bike..for me most problem is within closed loop regulation..but have no idea how to solve it..what tool to read this ecu ????to many question so IF you have some idea..please spill it here..

regards!

Azzx
18th June, 2014, 06:59 PM
You have to switch the ECU from MAP 1 to MAP 2 to avoid lambda reads - it is going to read prepared fuel table dedicated for racing/open exhaust.

juniormaxxx
19th June, 2014, 04:00 PM
You have to switch the ECU from MAP 1 to MAP 2 to avoid lambda reads - it is going to read prepared fuel table dedicated for racing/open exhaust.

wouv..that is nice ..how to hell I can do that?..so this maps are already saved in ECU..bike was with me litle time so I spend it looking for ecu and any kind of diagnostic conector..there is one..looks like punto1 3 pin old style..inetersting part is dashboard of bike..there is some option for lighting and some comfort stuff..and there is UNLOCK code ? for what? how to?...I am realy not familiar with bikes..never ride them ..for me only 4 or more or even track..but two wheels are to litle for me...so IF anybody hae som eexplanation or link to manual..or adice how to find this code?