PDA

View Full Version : Changing menu layout on $kybox F5S

sparekms
19th June, 2014, 10:20 PM
I went from a Openbox s10 to one of these and found out that the menu style for choosing channels is a bit trickier (bear in mind my old parents are using this)

I was wondering if it was possible to change text size or changing the menu style to something much more simpler?

Thanks, I appreciate any help I can get

Hadron
19th June, 2014, 10:56 PM
If it helps, you can change the channel display menu (when you press the OK button) to show 3 columns like the S10 does, by pressing the M/P button, selecting GUI config, then selecting "three".

sparekms
19th June, 2014, 11:30 PM
If it helps, you can change the channel display menu (when you press the OK button) to show 3 columns like the S10 does, by pressing the M/P button, selecting GUI config, then selecting "three".

Thanks, I'll give it a go

edit: That made it easier to navigate the channels but its switching favourite group which is the problem now. The S10 had it just pressing left and right

I guess it won't be possible

Hadron
20th June, 2014, 10:19 AM
I'm away from home at the moment, so cannot compare the 2 boxes (and I've got a terrible memory). I take it that the S10 moves to the next favorite group up or down when you press the right or left buttons, & the F5s doesn't.

I've never tried changing favorites that way myself. I've always pressed the FAV button & selected my category from the list.