PDA

View Full Version : Good service does still exist

firemouth
21st June, 2014, 11:02 AM
My wife's galaxy s4 (only 3 months old) stopped charging on Friday morning.
Popped into the O2 shop and was told it would be chargeable @?100 and 5-7 working days.
Now I'm aware this is a problem with the S4 in general, not just a one off. So i rang the local Samsung service centre.
They said it would be fixed under the guarantee if we dropped it in.
so we dropped it off at 2pm, and were told it would be ready on Monday. not bad I thought.
Wife rang, at 3.30pm, to see if the phone would be wiped (she forgot to ask when she was there)
she was told the phone was done and she could pick it up right away. this she did.
The guy said the problem was not caused by here miss handling the phone, just ware and tear.

So we went from ?100 and 5-7 days to free in 2 hours.

as I always do, I post exceptional service when ever i come across it.

So big shout out to firebird solutions LTD, Leicester and Samsung.
and if any can be bothered, please pop to their facebook sites and give them a "like".

Meat-Head
21st June, 2014, 11:06 PM
Weird is it like iShit - does everything except make tea and pass power stations?

super jumbe
22nd June, 2014, 10:53 AM
Yap, we hear at DK forum give you very good service for free, our master mead head covers 99% of members need.

Canker_Canison
23rd June, 2014, 02:42 PM
I refer quite a few people to the Samsung Service Centre in York. It's a lot quicker & cheaper than sending people to the network shop.

Although I do only refer people who's phones have suffered the Insanity chip fault.

Meat-Head
23rd June, 2014, 06:50 PM
Although I do only refer people who's phones have suffered the Insanity chip fault.

What does it do? Turn into an iShit?

Canker_Canison
24th June, 2014, 10:01 AM
Almost, it just stops working & the phone will either go into a boot loop or just fail to turn on. So it's still better than an ishite.