PDA

View Full Version : audi a4 rb4 def error, no original dump, possible solution?

k0mpresd
26th June, 2014, 08:28 PM
i have an audi a4 rb4 dashboard. no original dump, as it was corrupted and written over with another dump by original owner.
i have a decrypted and encrypted version good dumps from another cluster of the same part number.

for tools i have genuine vagtacho, carprog clone, and external programmer.

is it possible to fix this cluster with the tools i have?
yes, i know avdi and dejavu will fix it. i dont have those.

ecupro
26th June, 2014, 08:33 PM
Carprog can repair error, but def only tool what you say that you don't have, this can not be fix by eeprom.

k0mpresd
26th June, 2014, 08:39 PM
Carprog can repair error, but def only tool what you say that you don't have, this can not be fix by eeprom.

how to repair error with carprog? thanks.

betrescudan
26th June, 2014, 08:52 PM
use vag-com and vas...recode dash...def is becouse you maybe tried to change km on dashboard with a fake cinese tool with low price---

betrescudan
26th June, 2014, 09:02 PM
so DEF means i think dessicronization eeprom flash...use for reppair this dessincronization the abritus for vag...after that,read from ecu the pincode...after that,use vag and vas to recod keys,dash and others...for me it worked like this...4 hours of work

betrescudan
26th June, 2014, 09:04 PM
carprog i think that can not do it
this def is for rb4 and rb8

ecupro
26th June, 2014, 11:25 PM
how to repair error with carprog? thanks.

Eror with carprog you will repair just to read km and change, it will repair if you have only error, but not def.

audivwauto
27th June, 2014, 06:09 AM
post the dump 24C08,and what cluster 8E0 909..... and version D42....D22... and year modle type of car ..manual or auto