PDA

View Full Version : audi tt instrument cluster

cqae
27th June, 2014, 01:14 PM
i have an audi tt with an immo problem in the dash (magnetti marelli)and also a failing lcd. I wondering if the chip ref lash or replacement will fix the immo problem. Ive been reading here that it will solve the needle & reading problems, but nothing about the immo side of things. I hope someone can help, thanks in advance guys

audivwauto
27th June, 2014, 04:35 PM
flashing or replacing the flash chip solves the gauges jumping backlighting that flickers and immo issue ... and so on ,the display you will have to replace or live with it

cqae
28th June, 2014, 02:08 AM
thanks mate, I really wanted to check before i pulled it apart, I have carprog & was going to just flash & resolder it, but will replace it if that doesnt work

audivwauto
28th June, 2014, 12:08 PM
cool freind

cqae
3rd July, 2014, 07:57 AM
I cant seem to get this 2J74Y to read, Carprog keeps saying MCU not detected, can anyone tell me if they see any problem with my connections?

Also I was going to remove from the board & connect directly to the MCU but cant quite see if the yello wire goes to the 4th or 5th pin up on the left on the MCU. On my dash it definately goes to the 4th , but on carprogs website I cant clearly see which. anyone know? which or what Im doing wrong?