PDA

View Full Version : edc17 help me pleaseee

kospoz
27th June, 2014, 09:57 PM
hi to everyone right now i want to cry i am very sad!
I have one edc17c46 ecu from octavia 5 2.0 cr and i read it with galletto in boot mode.
Everything ok then i make some changes to the flash with the winols i dont let it to make checksum and i tried to write back to the ecu.I let galletto to make checksum because is not the first time to read write same type ecu.Finally when was done i put it on car and started ok.Then i i took it off to close the bottom from ecu and return it to car after 30 minutes.Then i tried to start the car and nothing!!!!The cooler fan turning like crazy.I realized that the checksum was the problem but i do not know why.I flash it again the same result.In the end i flashed it with the first flash which had the car and the same thing!Anyone please help me:grey::grey::grey:

J_amb_o
27th June, 2014, 10:23 PM
so you have written back original file including original EEPROM?

Babos
27th June, 2014, 10:29 PM
Do foto from ecu and share here!! do good foto pin who soldering!!
If you write back original full car still not start?
Fan work if ecu sleep or he still in boot!!

arvedo
27th June, 2014, 10:36 PM
surely ecu tin residues, and can burn any part of it.
always look good before mounting ecu.
I hope you can fix it
regards

LaraVAG
27th June, 2014, 11:03 PM
glue had to do a short circuit, a ECU for the exchange

ominimicu
27th June, 2014, 11:53 PM
If car started and ran fine...then forget about checksum issues. of course wirting ori back did not help.
ecu is not stuck in boot mode.
can u connect via OBD and diag?
usually fan running means no coms with flash.
check PCB for damage and check fuses

kospoz
28th June, 2014, 04:35 AM
so you have written back original file including original EEPROM?
no only the flash.When i changed the first data with winols the program show me one board with six suggestions. 1-->change value with take out memory protection 2-->change value for entire operation 3-->change value 4-->cancel...........
I tick the first with take out memory protection

kospoz
28th June, 2014, 04:37 AM
If car started and ran fine...then forget about checksum issues. of course wirting ori back did not help.
ecu is not stuck in boot mode.
can u connect via OBD and diag?
usually fan running means no coms with flash.
check PCB for damage and check fuses
the second time the car dont started.I have not communication with the ecu i use vcds

J_amb_o
28th June, 2014, 08:28 AM
If you have original EEPROM write that back. If this doesn't work it looks like the ECU is stuck in boot mode.

eazy20
28th June, 2014, 08:35 AM
You must use original tools,no clones..

Odoslan? z Galaxy Nexus pomocou Tapatalku

Babos
28th June, 2014, 09:03 AM
You must use original tools,no clones..

We all understand you, but you not understand other tuners who cant take big money for job because country not so reach!!!
And about original tools he to have bugs and he damage ECUS!!! Whene you buy clone you know 50/50 works good or not so good!
My first repam ford(edc16)+MPPS(CLONE)= you know what happening, this incident stop me for 2 month, but after i buy FGtech2 euro clone and he work same to original!
Sorry for offtop!
Best regards.

eazy20
28th June, 2014, 09:45 AM
Fgtech euro clone is same crap.. I had fgtech from tunertool and nevermore.. When you buy clone,you must count that will be problems!

Babos
28th June, 2014, 10:16 AM
Fgtech euro clone is same crap.. I had fgtech from tunertool and nevermore.. When you buy clone,you must count that will be problems!

Maybe i dont know about that BRAND!! But i have OLD V48 Euroclone(Seller talk that is Portugal made HI-END class) In present days i know Portugal FGtech2 is myth :)
All sellers try sell ur tools and say yes it is PORTUGAL :)
About New FGtech3(V53-54) yes she have some problem with obd edc16xxx and some bdm, my old v48 working well and have Software 2012.12 and i cant do mazda denso via obd and PRC2.1 eeprom open via OBD but i can fix that job manual!And i not want buy new 54or53 i wait next V maybe he be must better without bugs.
Thank you.

chriskross
28th June, 2014, 10:36 AM
i also have fg eu cl. with 12/2012 sw and is working very good.

smt
28th June, 2014, 10:47 AM
look well at solder point,clean it,good luck

carmageddon
28th June, 2014, 11:03 AM
If car started and ran fine...then forget about checksum issues

one example : test mod file on edc17c10 psa. you can write mod file without any checksum regulation or checksum made by fgtech n writing and car start and working normallly....but if you stop the car and wait 5 min the car dont start!

fgtech 48-50-51-52-53-54 dont have right checksum for 4 mb boot file on various ecu...and for this ecu need ols original or another original tool.

many car start and working normally without checksum or bad checksum but only one time

tunertool
28th June, 2014, 11:05 AM
Which glue did you use?

eazy20
28th June, 2014, 11:10 AM
Buy original tool and you dont wait for new clones..

tunertool
28th June, 2014, 01:57 PM
Buy original tool and you dont wait for new clones..

Which original tool do you have?

eazy20
28th June, 2014, 02:20 PM
I have genuine magpro tools.. Tunertool your fgtech is crap from china, I had your tool and nevermore, I sold it and I am happy now.

Novik_UA
28th June, 2014, 02:39 PM
You don't reply about ori EEPROM. Did you try to write back it with ori flash ?
Had same issue, after bad checksumm. ECU back to live after EEPROM ori write back.

kospoz
28th June, 2014, 09:47 PM
First of all thank you everyone for your help.
The problem was a solder point that got unstuck near to the tricore.
Everything is fine.
I want to say that galletto is a good clone machine