PDA

View Full Version : Delete forum account

vile99
23rd June, 2009, 01:05 PM
Only needed one driver for USB-RS232, which strangely was on your forum. Not going to post or participate or whatsoever ever.
But here is a problem - can't delete account.
Add a note - something like you have ****ing waste your time posting here to download something - that will help people like me not to waste time registering - just move on back to google.

MetalKettle
23rd June, 2009, 01:08 PM
Only needed one driver for USB-RS232, which strangely was on your forum. Not going to post or participate or whatsoever ever.
Add a note - something like you have ****ing waste your time posting here to download something - that will help people like me not to waste time registering - just move on back to google.

Thank you and good night !!

caveman_nige
23rd June, 2009, 01:10 PM
deleted as requested..... shame about not getting enough time for that download...

Curious123
23rd June, 2009, 02:04 PM
Shame he was so short sighted because he might actually have fixed his problem after waiting for the download.

mark015
23rd June, 2009, 03:01 PM

hahahaha ya clown you!! away and bile ur heid ya numpty:scarf2:

gazza2008
23rd June, 2009, 05:58 PM

WAN***

we dont need nobh**** like him on ere

cunny
23rd June, 2009, 06:23 PM
Well funny enough, google would have fixed this for him also windows update.

We dont need people who aint willing to contribute in 1 way or another

andy4
23rd June, 2009, 07:10 PM

some how vile99 i don't think you'll be missed on dk you pr*ck

.: JaCkPoT :.
23rd June, 2009, 07:57 PM
hehehe!!!!! guys :roflmao:

Devilfish
24th June, 2009, 08:28 PM
What's even funnier is the amount of spam emails your about to receive! ;)