PDA

View Full Version : Help please

hammers2009
30th June, 2014, 03:33 PM
Boxnation am getting sound but getting scrambled on my tv ...

The frequ am using is : 12552 v sr 22000

Is there any more I can use ??

leoc51
30th June, 2014, 04:16 PM
I have the same,I have Multi room with the same channel lists,one is Hard Wired the other has Home Plugs.
The one on Home Plugs only gets sound the other Hard Wired get both don't know why HELP NEEDED.

gilvey
30th June, 2014, 09:34 PM
Check your firmware

Hadron
30th June, 2014, 11:10 PM
This is a problem that started with Baby TV, GEO UK, & Sony Max months ago on the F3s & F5s boxes.

You need to install the latest firmware. You can get it from skybox.cc or from this post:-

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/crime-1-no-picture-but-got-sound-419116/#post2296518

hammers2009
1st July, 2014, 11:04 AM
Thank you for all your help with give the update a go :)

Rlm27uk
1st July, 2014, 06:36 PM
I'm having same issues have installed latest firmware and new aj list but still no picture. Any ideas please ??

hammers2009
2nd July, 2014, 06:51 AM
Thank you this worked ! Got box nation back :)

leoc51
8th July, 2014, 01:28 PM
Put new firmware in all is OK now thanks again

it3cups1999
8th July, 2014, 11:27 PM
All my $Channels have been down for 2 days.

Internet connection perfect
Cables all plugged in perfectly
Dhcp on

My status says offline and have tried everything from rebooting modem-skybox. first time it has gone for this long.
Have contacted provider but no response yet. Any other solutions? Could i potentially have to re-install the system with a new test line or could the box be faulty now?

P&D
8th July, 2014, 11:48 PM

Dhcp on

My status says offline and have tried everything from rebooting modem-skybox. first time it has gone for this long.
Have contacted provider but no response yet. Any other solutions? Could i potentially have to re-install the system with a new test line or could the box be faulty now?
You have asked this question before C##D saying offline (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/c-d-saying-offline-428654/)

Do you like fishing comes to mind ;) c u later much later

As the Satsmo pointed out read the rules (then closed the thread)

Some people never learn

satsmo
9th July, 2014, 08:03 PM

Dhcp on

Infraction issued as already warned on your previous post.