PDA

View Full Version : Sweaty Betty.

Mr Pumpy
23rd June, 2009, 07:01 PM
Christ it was hot in bed last night, woke up at 2.30 p1ss wet through with sweat, I was like a race horse thats just done the grand national.
Not tonight though, i'm gonna rummage in the loft in a bit cos I know there's a couple of fans up there.

That is all. :D

andy4
23rd June, 2009, 07:15 PM
sweaty betty hmmmm that used to be the name of 1 of our curry house's in wigan (on sunday it was perspiring elizabeth's)
what a lazy fat tw@ she was & did nowt

forntida
23rd June, 2009, 07:29 PM
Christ it was hot in bed last night, woke up at 2.30 p1ss wet through with sweat, I was like a race horse thats just done the grand national.
Not tonight though, i'm gonna rummage in the loft in a bit cos I know there's a couple of fans up there.

That is all. :D

It could be worse. You could be waking up during the night sweating with piss.:sleep:

andy4
23rd June, 2009, 07:33 PM
It could be worse. You could be waking up during the night sweating with piss.:sleep:

done that once or twice before lol

Lainie
23rd June, 2009, 08:40 PM
i slept on top of the bed last night with me wee no well blanket lol. window open and fan on -get a remote control one pumps

i got one from b&q ?30 but had 15% off. silver, 16" pedestal remote control fan. its fab. cannae whack a wee blow in the middle of the night!!!

:knuddel:

andy4
23rd June, 2009, 08:44 PM
cannae whack a wee blow in the middle of the night!!!

:knuddel:

i don't no lainie can you lol

Mr Pumpy
23rd June, 2009, 09:29 PM
Sorted. Thats 1 fan set up and ready to blow.
A good nights sleep coming up. :proud:

chroma
23rd June, 2009, 09:49 PM
I dont know WTF this picture is about, seems somewhat fan related though.

I open the windows i get eaten alive by midges.
And fans make too much nise for me to sleep through, im currently working on a cold blanket.

Electric blankets have an electrical heating element running through them, so a cold blanket will have some kind of fluid tube running through it with a pump and radiator assembly.

Water seems a poor choice conductivity wise so i need to figure out something better, maybe alcohol with its lower density might work better, but it would be a fire hazard for smoking in bed.

Once i get the kinks ot of that then i'll move straight onto making cold pillows :)

opsmonkey
24th June, 2009, 02:01 AM

opsmonkey once shared a bottle of Coccinelle and then sank 10 flaming sambuca's.. once the fresh air sniper had double tapped me in the head on the walk home i somehow managed to climb into the top bunk of the transit bed.. i awoke a few hours later with a sense of a very very wet bed..

Never again has sambuca or Coccinelle passed my lips..

RAF Akrotiri.. a great detachment

PS i was 4 hours late for work the next morning.. they couldnt wake me lol

Lainie
24th June, 2009, 02:34 PM
mon pumps the suspense is killing me - did your blow during the night work lmao!! it worked for me and i kept it on the whole night lol

Mr Pumpy
24th June, 2009, 07:14 PM
mon pumps the suspense is killing me - did your blow during the night work lmao!! it worked for me and i kept it on the whole night lol

Kept it on low till 3 am, thats when I woke up freezin me tits off and Mrs Pumpy wrapped up in the duvet. :)
It seems to have cooled down today, so it might be back in the loft shortly.

Mr Pumpy
24th June, 2009, 07:22 PM
I dont know WTF this picture is about, seems somewhat fan related though.

I open the windows i get eaten alive by midges.
And fans make too much nise for me to sleep through, im currently working on a cold blanket.

Electric blankets have an electrical heating element running through them, so a cold blanket will have some kind of fluid tube running through it with a pump and radiator assembly.

Water seems a poor choice conductivity wise so i need to figure out something better, maybe alcohol with its lower density might work better, but it would be a fire hazard for smoking in bed.

Once i get the kinks ot of that then i'll move straight onto making cold pillows :)

What you need to be inventing is cold underpants. I tell thee yesterday and today my ball sack has been stickin to my leg at work, and me bum crack has been that sweaty, well......too sweaty for words.
So what we need is some kind of climate controlled undercrackers. :laugh:

gmb45
24th June, 2009, 07:24 PM
What you need to be inventing is cold underpants. I tell thee yesterday and today my ball sack has been stickin to my leg at work, and me bum crack has been that sweaty, well......too sweaty for words.
So what we need is some kind of climate controlled undercrackers. :laugh: to many words already m8 :puke:

Lainie
24th June, 2009, 07:37 PM
So what we need is some kind of climate controlled undercrackers. :laugh:

omfg far tooooooooooooooooo much information

Mr Pumpy
24th June, 2009, 08:14 PM
Oh right...and I suppose you 2 never all sweaty then??? ;)

When I got home yesterday from work, and remember I cycled 20 miles to get home, you could have wrung me kecks out they were that sweaty, infact i had to peel em off me scrotum.

chroma
24th June, 2009, 11:03 PM
Oh right...and I suppose you 2 never all sweaty then??? ;)

When I got home yesterday from work, and remember I cycled 20 miles to get home, you could have wrung me kecks out they were that sweaty, infact i had to peel em off me scrotum.

Been there, its the same feeling as sitting on a leather couch in the buff and then standing up.
It makes all the hairs on the back of your neck stand to attention :(

Climate controled undies is a genius idea, i could even market them with a strategy involving fear and paranoia over yer swimmers baking in the sun.
I need to find some really flexible brake hose and im in business :)

zaphodbb
25th June, 2009, 10:17 AM
hmmm i would hate to think what you lot would be like if it was hot, i only put my a/c on when it gets over 38c. its about 27c tdy and feels a tad chilly jeans an a sweat shirt methinks, and if i wake up wringing wet during the night ... its never sweat :eek:

but a tip if its hot keep drinking cold beer its the only thing that really works, the only drawback ..see above :vroam:

Mr Pumpy
25th June, 2009, 08:10 PM
hmmm i would hate to think what you lot would be like if it was hot, i only put my a/c on when it gets over 38c. its about 27c tdy and feels a tad chilly jeans an a sweat shirt methinks, and if i wake up wringing wet during the night ... its never sweat :eek:

but a tip if its hot keep drinking cold beer its the only thing that really works, the only drawback ..see above :vroam:

I love it when its hot, but its no good when yer working in it.
When the temp goes up we should all be sat in our gardens with our feet up and an ice cold beer. That should be the law.

Mr Pumpy
30th June, 2009, 09:24 PM
Just been to take the dog out and got a right sweat on..
I'm off up in the loft now to get that fan down again.

Mr Pumpy
1st July, 2009, 06:56 AM
Beautiful nights sleep, those fans are worth there weight in gold.