PDA

View Full Version : validate windows xp.

bigfella
23rd June, 2009, 10:08 PM
hi wonder if any one can help me.i have a old computer i bought cheap second hand to learn on in the spare room ,i havent used it since dec2008 since i got my laptop.it runs on windows x p .was messin around on it today tryin to make it quicker as it is very slow.installed advanced system care on it and ran scans and repaired registry and got rid of junk files etc,but when i downloaded something noticed i needed to reset the time n date which i did ,anyways noticed later a box popped up sayin i may be a victim of conterfiet software and my windows was nt geniune microsoft.something about the area not bein the same///// any ways is there any way round this and gettin the comp to accept the exsistin windows x p as it was ok prevoiusly and wat difference does it make to runnin the comp

cunny
23rd June, 2009, 10:17 PM
hi wonder if any one can help me.i have a old computer i bought cheap second hand to learn on in the spare room ,i havent used it since dec2008 since i got my laptop.it runs on windows x p .was messin around on it today tryin to make it quicker as it is very slow.installed advanced system care on it and ran scans and repaired registry and got rid of junk files etc,but when i downloaded something noticed i needed to reset the time n date which i did ,anyways noticed later a box popped up sayin i may be a victim of conterfiet software and my windows was nt geniune microsoft.something about the area not bein the same///// any ways is there any way round this and gettin the comp to accept the exsistin windows x p as it was ok prevoiusly and wat difference does it make to runnin the comp

The person who sold you this pc has put a conterfiet key in, thing is now that win xp is going to be out dated soon so not much point in purchasing the licence unless you thought was worth it.

I would look on ebay or the other obvious places for new keys and stuff.

You can get windows genuine advantage cracks that will kill the black screen, again just use google for that but they are taken down reasonably fast.

bigfella
23rd June, 2009, 11:16 PM
The person who sold you this pc has put a conterfiet key in, thing is now that win xp is going to be out dated soon so not much point in purchasing the licence unless you thought was worth it.

I would look on ebay or the other obvious places for new keys and stuff.

You can get windows genuine advantage cracks that will kill the black screen, again just use google for that but they are taken down reasonably fast.
thank u very much for ur quick n useful reply
the thing is ..it still workin ,i can get internet access altho it slo but it always was ...would be very grateful if someone cud send me a patch or crack or point me in the rite direction .....

andmay14
23rd June, 2009, 11:20 PM
go on google and download yourself a torrent program like bitcomet , go to www.mininova.org (http://www.mininova.org) and search for windows genuinizer and download it and read the read me file and see what it says

cunny
23rd June, 2009, 11:23 PM
i will see what i can find

cunny
23rd June, 2009, 11:26 PM
Your best bet is reinstalling it from a cracked copy, insert a key and never installing the wga update.

Done this on allot of machines

jase555
28th June, 2009, 09:27 PM
if its ok

email i have a program that can help you work around the issue

as i said only if its allowed

jase

dik
29th June, 2009, 01:16 PM
search google for magicjellybean there you will find a tool that will allow you to change the product key to a valid one, you can probably find one by googling or if you know someone with a broken pc/laptop use the key from that.

mickyboy
29th June, 2009, 08:20 PM
try here m8

http://rapidshare.com/files/237785327/Windows.Xp.Genuine.Advantage.rar

magicshoot
5th July, 2009, 12:56 AM
this is another way to get rid of this message go to c drive
go to windows folder \ then goto system32 file open look for 2 files that have wga in the file name rename files exit reboot all good after

when computer starts downloading updates choose custom and dont allow windows genuine advantage
to download again

selami.ibishi
16th July, 2009, 12:57 PM
Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type Regedit, and then click OK.
In the left pane, locate and then click the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\Cu rrent Version\WPAEvents

In the right pane, right-click OOBETimer, and then click Modify.
Change at least one digit of this value to deactivate Windows.
Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK. %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a

after that is comming one windows witch is asking for registration. You click on second position and after go next tha go Chnage seria, puth this number :

K4JW7-RRJM7-VTJJY-JV899-QHVYM

than click update.

This is multi licens serialnumber

Regards

cgscott
16th July, 2009, 01:12 PM
I have an file for XP if you need it.

PM me you email address and i shall send you it.