PDA

View Full Version : BMW wont start

wahwah
7th July, 2014, 05:50 PM
hello to all DK members
i need some help here im new in this forum

On this BMW, its 2007 E90 320 D, had water in engine ecu DDE, have no engine light and no comms with DDE, did a BDM of original DDE, and wrote to a secondhand DDE all seems to read ok and write, still no engine light and no comms, I am not sure of secondhand DDE ? numbers are exactly the same, I do not think it is a wiring fault
ecu is powered up and can bus is reading ok
ref voltage at all sensors
ecu is edc16
Bosch 0281013251
BMW DDE 7801 711
i don't kno what's the problem please any one can help me !!
thank's in advance
sorry for my language
Regards

viki300
7th July, 2014, 08:43 PM
have you read DTC but i think you need sync Cas and ecu

wahwah
7th July, 2014, 10:17 PM
have you read DTC but i think you need sync Cas and ecu
yes i think that too , but how to do that ? what tool , soft needed ? what file must i post to get it
Regards

viki300
8th July, 2014, 08:41 AM
inpa can do it and i guess icom as well

NASTASE
8th July, 2014, 11:11 AM
I tyhink you need to use NCS Expert for that task,can find some tutorials on net.

wahwah
8th July, 2014, 11:29 PM
hello again , other problem now , no communication with DDE !!! wiring is good , any suggest ?
i don't know if i need to virgin the ecu and recod again or what ? if yes i need to virgin file

Regards
wahwah

automocion
9th July, 2014, 12:07 AM
Have similiar problem with an E90 last month. You have no communication with DDE because flash its corrupt. When you work on BMW cars make sure that you have 13V+ power.
Only way to alive the ECU its BDM. Write this file atached:267667 and will work.
Then resync DDE7-CAS. I used AVDI for this and ICOM, but INPA cable also work. On INPA for E90 dont list DDE7, use DDE5
engine - dde5 - CAS - reset - store - back - back- remove cable and start engine.

Good luck!