PDA

View Full Version : Volvo c70 -99 2.3 t5 240hp

heteromies
7th July, 2014, 09:39 PM
Who can check mod dump? Customer says after testing, car feel same than with org mod. IF there is something issues, please fix. This is not my remap and my tuner is not online now and customer wanna know what is problem.

Regards

morgano
7th July, 2014, 10:49 PM
Why not log the car to see why power is same?

Regards,

heteromies
7th July, 2014, 10:55 PM
Why not log the car to see why power is same?

Regards,

HoW? Issues could be causes by car itself, and thats why i ask here some other pro tuner look at dump and check. Car is low pressure turbo and dump is done thinking that. More pressure low rpm and max pressure is default.

morgano
7th July, 2014, 10:58 PM
Haven't had a look at your map, on phone right now, but to get more pressure at low rpm you need more injection to generate exhaust gases to push turbo and make it spoll faster. Just request more in turbo map is not enough. I would put car original, take some logs, and repair mechanics before loding any tune to it.

Regards

Regards,

heteromies
7th July, 2014, 11:23 PM
Haven't had a look at your map, on phone right now, but to get more pressure at low rpm you need more injection to generate exhaust gases to push turbo and make it spoll faster. Just request more in turbo map is not enough. I would put car original, take some logs, and repair mechanics before loding any tune to it.

Regards

Regards,

From dump can't see where the problem is(car or dump)? ....if dump ok, why then put original back. Just fix car then....^^

morgano
7th July, 2014, 11:25 PM
Fix car mechanics is the first you (or your customer) should have done before even thinking in tune it.

heteromies
7th July, 2014, 11:35 PM
Fix car mechanics is the first you (or your customer) should have done before even thinking in tune it.

Yes that is clear and customer has told that. But situation is, customer suspects dump and i customer car. So somehow need to resolve where problem is...

morgano
8th July, 2014, 12:47 AM
And the way to solve is flash original to car and make logs to see if parameters are in normal range, or if you have some dtc.

Look for maf readings, lambda readings, mainfold presure, if there is knock, temperatures... etc.

NASTASE
8th July, 2014, 11:36 AM
Hi mate,
Tuned file is crap,is an example of how not to change a file,no point be written on ECU.
Look at some pics and you'll see why I say that .

betrescudan
9th July, 2014, 04:21 PM
YOU HAVE NOT PRESSURE TURBO....HAVE NOT INJECTION...PUT THE ORIG FILE,ORIGINAL DUMP...I MAKE A GOOD MAP FOR YOU...UPLOAD ON SECTION FREE CHIPTUNING...YOUR CHIPTUNER IS MAD...REGARDS...I THINK THAT YOUR TUNER HAVE NOT FIND CORRECTLY THE EGR MAP AND WORKED THE TURBO MAP IN PLACE OF EGR MAP....:beheaded:......CLOSED TURBO...

Meat-Head
11th July, 2014, 10:56 PM
Sorry to chirp in, how did you read and write dump to ecu?

Thankzzzzzz

heteromies
12th July, 2014, 06:02 AM
Sorry to chirp in, how did you read and write dump to ecu?

Thankzzzzzz

.......You talking to me? Yes, boot mode with MPPS.

Meat-Head
12th July, 2014, 08:10 AM
Thank you, next dumb question how do you get it into boot mode?

thanksssssdd