PDA

View Full Version : Please help

dan20leeds
24th June, 2009, 10:03 AM
Had my kryptivew for 2 days, just tried for hours to get it working and no good. put the software etc on it but no idea how to connect it to the tv to get a signal, tried everything, i can get it on but clearly i am meant to put another wire into the back or something because it doesnt find any channels and just says tp 1-7, 56 signal.

Numbskull
24th June, 2009, 10:17 AM
The only wires you need are, a live feed, a scart to the TV and the power cable. Follow these instructions that Wilf posted and you should have no trouble.

This is what i do and works everytime
:: disconnect box from mains and cable (so all you have is box and a plug)
:: connect usb to laptop then to 9 pin to box (null cable)
:: plug box in and turn on you (should have 4 numbers on display)
:: Find the down-loader on desktop you downloaded (it looks like a grey satalite dish) and double click with mouse
:: Press on the green download button
:: another box appears (code send)
:: press open
:: locate the latest kryptview file in this case 29/11/08 (should be on desktop)
:: click on it once so is highlighted
:: this info is now in the box that says file
:: select the comport number
:: turn box off at wall
:: press start
:: switch box back on
:: if correct comport selected you should now see download going up in percentage (on laptop)
:: green line should be going round and round (on box display)
:: if not try another comport and try again (one will work! Honest)
:: when it gets to 100% look on box front the green line should now be going round really fast (flashing)
:: dont disconnect cables until box switches itself off and on again (reboots)
Congratulations you have flashed your kryptview
:: connect back up to scart and cable
:: press menu
:: installation (automatic)
:: select correct cable provider for your area
:: when finished go to sly sports channel and wait for it to unlock itself (job done!)
Enjoy your viewing

dan20leeds
24th June, 2009, 11:59 PM
I got the software on the box, wilf confirmed this is deffintly on although i used a laptop to box to connect it and not the tv. i can get the installation on the tv but it only shows 1-7tps, finds no channels at all. live feed cable, not sure which one thta is but tried every cable possible from the white box into my kryptivew and still get nothing. just dont understand. i even loist my normal tv channels tonight trying to doi thios. tried for 6 hours!

cactikid
25th June, 2009, 01:54 AM
maybe a cc problem in ur area seen a sv4 same issue.

dan20leeds
25th June, 2009, 10:53 AM
what do you mean

dan20leeds
25th June, 2009, 11:09 AM
i have broadband, maybe i dont have a digital feed? never had digital tv

andy4
25th June, 2009, 11:12 AM
dan have you got a live feed off a cable company either b/b or dig tv if not you need live feed for your box to work m8

dan20leeds
25th June, 2009, 11:14 AM
i have virgin media broadband if thats what you mean? used to have the old analogue receiver but not anymore.

andy4
25th June, 2009, 11:16 AM
The only wires you need are, a live feed, a scart to the TV and the power cable. Follow these instructions that Wilf posted and you should have no trouble.

This is what i do and works everytime
:: disconnect box from mains and cable (so all you have is box and a plug)
:: connect usb to laptop then to 9 pin to box (null cable)
:: plug box in and turn on you (should have 4 numbers on display)
:: Find the down-loader on desktop you downloaded (it looks like a grey satalite dish) and double click with mouse
:: Press on the green download button
:: another box appears (code send)
:: locate the latest kryptview file in this case 29/11/08 (should be on desktop)
:: click on it once so is highlighted
:: this info is now in the box that says file
:: select the comport number
:: turn box off at wall
:: switch box back on
:: if correct comport selected you should now see download going up in percentage (on laptop)
:: green line should be going round and round (on box display)
:: if not try another comport and try again (one will work! Honest)
:: when it gets to 100% look on box front the green line should now be going round really fast (flashing)
:: dont disconnect cables until box switches itself off and on again (reboots)
Congratulations you have flashed your kryptview
:: connect back up to scart and cable
:: press menu
:: installation (automatic)
:: select correct cable provider for your area
:: when finished go to sly sports channel and wait for it to unlock itself (job done!)
Enjoy your viewing

and you have followed this guide

zamo
25th June, 2009, 11:24 AM
Hi Guys Zamo here im having trouble with my Kryptview and my life! well thats another story!!! cant get the BIN file to work any help?

dan20leeds
25th June, 2009, 11:26 AM
managed to get all the channels but none of them working, says waiting for code update

andy4
25th June, 2009, 11:28 AM
have you put in right firmware
Digital Kaos - Downloads - Arnet Kryptview (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/dlcat-arnet-kryptview-31/) look ere

dan20leeds
25th June, 2009, 11:33 AM
19/03/2009, it managed to get all the channels and said no video scrambled or something? then has a list of channels saying code upodate required? what does that mean

andy4
25th June, 2009, 11:35 AM
not sure m8 there might be a problem with your cable feed
have you not got a m8's box you cud try

dan20leeds
25th June, 2009, 11:38 AM
no, when i scanned for channels i scanned for network rather than all? that correct, found all channels then it says scrambled

andy4
25th June, 2009, 11:40 AM
after finding all chans did you put on ssp1 then leave it there

dan20leeds
25th June, 2009, 10:48 PM
i will try that now, do i leave it on sly sports 1 or power ir off on sly sports 1?