PDA

View Full Version : TSMedia and IPTV

superowl
8th July, 2014, 03:03 PM
Hi everyone.
I'm just wondering if anyone has managed to get any streams working on their duo2.
There are hundreds of links about in tsmedia but when I click on one the screen looks like it's about to start and says at the bottom "playing stream" but it stay on 00:00 and nothing plays.

This is on all streams. I've searched the web high and low and tried every fix I can see but still nothing.

I'm only really trying to get streams of BEIN sports so if anyone knows any way of doing this or other ways of doing the I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance

fatbob46
8th July, 2014, 04:57 PM
The problem with iptv streams is they have a very limited life, I've loaded m3u lists into ts media and they play ok but may not a day later. The best way to view up to date streams in my experience especially sport streams is through Navi-X which you can also find in TS Media.
I don't know if i can link to other sites on here, but if you google "iptv blog" you can find current streams as well.

superowl
8th July, 2014, 05:53 PM
Thanks for that fatbob. Just a quick question about the iptv streams, how do I import the ones off the other site into tsmedia on my duo2? Do I copy them into a notepad and FTP onto my box? Where do they need to go?
That's actually 3 questions!

fatbob46
8th July, 2014, 06:19 PM
To convert a list of http or rmtp files you do this. Open NOTEPAD++Click on NEW > add the list of stream(s)
click on CODIFICATION > CODE IN UTF-8
SAVE AS "title .m3u" without using " "

To load into TSMedia FTP to; etc, tsmedia, and you will see a folder marked m3u, put them in there.

fatbob46
8th July, 2014, 07:25 PM
Try this, a few are already dead bit some Bein work https://www.dropbox.com/s/scjntynbh1j7ak4/bein.m3U

superowl
8th July, 2014, 07:25 PM
You sir are a gent. Thank you very much.
Plus CODIFICATION has become my new favourite word.

cactikid
8th July, 2014, 07:52 PM
i found if running old vix image you cannot update tsmedia through the box,i reflashed to a later image apollo image as box is genuine load the plugin and then run update on tsmedia,looked at the film pompeii without any problem.