PDA

View Full Version : Bmw e60 530d

mirovasi
9th July, 2014, 01:53 PM
Hi,I have problem with bmw e60 530d 2004 manual trasmision.Car came to me with changed motor ecu cas and key and was 60000km with alot of lights on...When I did the cas I read it with rosfar but made a mistake with soldaring when get off wires I made shortcut betwen 2 legs of cpu... and now is daed... got another cpu from spear cas and resolder it now I write flash and eeprom.Starter crank remote work but dosn`t start and I have this mistakes in dde and cas... I try to sunch dde with cas but in explorer this option isn`t activ, avdi can`t do and lanch also :D So can sombody fix this eeprom or send to me good flash

In ews - ews teprearing,In cas eeprom crc...

rukartinatv
9th July, 2014, 02:18 PM
Hi,I have problem with bmw e60 530d 2004 manual trasmision.Car came to me with changed motor ecu cas and key and was 60000km with alot of lights on...When I did the cas I read it with rosfar but made a mistake with soldaring when get off wires I made shortcut betwen 2 legs of cpu... and now is daed... got another cpu from spear cas and resolder it now I write flash and eeprom.Starter crank remote work but dosn`t start and I have this mistakes in dde and cas... I try to sunch dde with cas but in explorer this option isn`t activ, avdi can`t do and lanch also :D So can sombody fix this eeprom or send to me good flash

In ews - ews teprearing,In cas eeprom crc...

Sent to Bmwexp owner
he will fix for you.
thank you

mirovasi
9th July, 2014, 03:55 PM
I fix the cas bad soldered capacitor now car starts...
2 problem is srs system no errors and lamp is on....if discanect airbag again no fualts what can be ?Too many crash storad or faulty module or bad codings?

xyznia
9th July, 2014, 11:59 PM
I fix the cas bad soldered capacitor now car starts...
2 problem is srs system no errors and lamp is on....if discanect airbag again no fualts what can be ?Too many crash storad or faulty module or bad codings?

did you check all 7 modules? sbsr,sbsl,tmbf,tmft,sgm, satelite vehicle centre,steering column module