PDA

View Full Version : megane 2 ..2006my 1.4 16V

juniormaxxx
9th July, 2014, 05:00 PM
so short version.. on removal of keycard ACcompresor clutch engaged..card in, engine on CANT start compresor even on diagnostic via test actuators..so probably BCM box (one on driver side on fender near batery IF bcm is corect name)..
If I decide to exchange this modul is it coded somehow to car..immo? or only coding for version of car..

of course I open this module (bcm) and replace small relay for engagig the compresor clutch...even pull two wires from coil of relay out to check it ..but no way,,, with engine runing there is no positiv suply side...engine stoped card out there is stedy 12.8...so I hope is only modul..anybody have similar trouble with this genious construction and placement of this modul

metercar
11th July, 2014, 05:42 AM
Test actuator do not found with engine run, verify status a/c with Clip on ECU

juniormaxxx
11th July, 2014, 10:38 PM
Test actuator do not found with engine run, verify status a/c with Clip on ECU

misunderstanding...ignition ON engine OFF during actuator test-cant engage ac compresor....in engine ecu in measurments I can see AC and AC activation..so I conclused its only BCM or BSM box in fault..
compresor clucth automaticly engagen with remoal of keycard ...

metercar
11th July, 2014, 11:41 PM
most likely the UPC box

jokas
12th July, 2014, 08:30 AM
1) usually a problem in megane sticky COMPRESSOR AC
so the computer puts in protection decision not to create engine problems (damage control COMPRESSOR AC)
2) Boxes Engine 25A safety
3) Engine compartment fuse box (you can try another not coded)
JUST THE FIRST STEPS

jokas
12th July, 2014, 08:35 AM
and of course there must be freon

juniormaxxx
12th July, 2014, 10:12 PM
and of course there must be freon

ha ha Jokas..without smiley icon people cant know is it sarcasm or irony or what?
anyway compresor runs fine with my litle devices atached around..but this is company car so I can repair it regardless of cost at the end..so it will be repaired corectly..

somewere in 2002 at some model renault integrated protection for mehanical fault in compresor so ecu wont engaged it IF engine speed drop rapidly...so when you exchange compresor you MUST delete this fault in ecu to be able to start compresor again thats old story we know for it

3.. THAT IS ANSWER WHAT I LOOKING for....so its not code related to immo...thanks for that info

METERCAR- UPC is engine fusebox block ? or some other module?

hmm I need to find some renault documentation rapidly..at least to learn terminology...

betrescudan
12th July, 2014, 10:18 PM
UPC....unit power controll

rideon
13th July, 2014, 12:02 AM
Well....
inglish forum ....french car....
upc = unite de protection et commutation
in other words ....protection and switching unit...
Not immmo related ,yes, engine fusebox and relay box and some other things box,

just change the @#!@ box.... and see what happens...

juniormaxxx
13th July, 2014, 08:47 PM
jep..I ordered a box ..and will inform you guys what hapens..with this BCM-BSM-UPC-SAM box

is there any RENAULT sw like TIS in opel?..I download some dialogys but its only parts catalog...

betrescudan
13th July, 2014, 08:50 PM
must buy tockenfrom renault.net

betrescudan
13th July, 2014, 08:50 PM
or hack some tockens

rideon
16th July, 2014, 01:02 AM
is there any RENAULT sw like TIS in opel?..
The program we can't talk about got enough information for that car....

juniormaxxx
25th July, 2014, 08:17 PM
The program we can't talk about got enough information for that car....

well not complete satisfaction with him...TIS is something realy diferent .
for example..conector description on boxes..pinout on modules...of course IF we dont have something like TIS then this one (we cant wrote his name) is good enought...
renault.net i use only one..it was about 20e for 24hr...to expensive for everyday use,but IF you customer burn in need for trafic then who care pay 20 for day...