PDA

View Full Version : nissan pathfinder 2.5 diesel, 2008, dpf ON

mafia666
10th July, 2014, 04:21 PM
Hi. I had dpf off in this pathinder. car was sometimes loosing power with it and cruise control did not work. customer decided to write back original file and put new dpf in exhaust pipe. i wrote original file back with piasini and now we have dpf light on and no trouble codes (diagn. with x431 and maxidas). also no power. Can anybody confirm, that this is good original file with dpf on in it? also what does it mean in nissan, when dpf light is on, but no trouble codes...? 267958 THANKS>

Edc17tricore
10th July, 2014, 04:29 PM
Hi. I had dpf off in this pathinder. car was sometimes loosing power with it and cruise control did not work. customer decided to write back original file and put new dpf in exhaust pipe. i wrote original file back with piasini and now we have dpf light on and no trouble codes (diagn. with x431 and maxidas). also no power. Can anybody confirm, that this is good original file with dpf on in it? also what does it mean in nissan, when dpf light is on, but no trouble codes...? 267958 THANKS>

Your file is original ;)

mafia666
10th July, 2014, 04:32 PM
Your file is original ;)

thanks, mate. do you know why dpf light is on and no codes? can it be some failure with programming with piasini? i did it couple times - same result. or should i connect car on nissan consult?

Edc17tricore
10th July, 2014, 04:34 PM
thanks, mate. do you know why dpf light is on and no codes? can it be some failure with programming with piasini? i did it couple times - same result. or should i connect car on nissan consult?

Try with dpf replace procedure with diagnostic

mafia666
10th July, 2014, 04:35 PM
ok, i will try.