PDA

View Full Version : Cant find channels on Kryptview box

martin20009
14th June, 2008, 06:18 PM
I have just flashed my kryptview box. I go into automatic search and select my area (TW). It scans net id finds 5 then does a channel scan but finds nothing. I read you have to selec your area ie town you live but it does not give me an option to select. What am I doing wrong

Thanks
Martin

hepple
14th June, 2008, 08:14 PM
Got the same problem myself anyone help please

delboy13
14th June, 2008, 11:22 PM
i had that problem first when you select tw press ok so it is on the bottom half of screen it then look at bottom of screen it tells you which colour to press to scan once pressed wait a minute then town or area wil show look at bottom it will tell you what button to press next then it will scan transponders then you should have all channels. sorry can't remember which colour you press been a while

martin20009
15th June, 2008, 09:20 AM
I have done that tw id go to the bottom of the screen. Theres two options, start search (green) and TP search (yellow). select yellow it goes to manual scan. Select green new box network scan under that add tp list and start add new tp. if i press down i get orange bar with [00] : 00000 [] in it, not sure if thats relevant. in the the box its 1 already exist etc then jumps to tv channels but doesn't find anything.

delboy13
16th June, 2008, 11:54 AM
i tried mine today this is how i did it
go to auto search
choose network press ok
press green to start search
it scans transponders even mine says already exist then it scans channels it takes time but you should see names appearing on the screen at the end it asks you to press exit.
maybe you should reflash the box and try again. once scanned press ok and press p+ or p- you should hopefully see channels. some of the channels have funny names like data or something like that they are nothing just carry on channing the pages using p+ or p- you should see the rest of them.if not try and get a older firmware and flash with that because older ones you had to click area aswell scan with that then copy channels to pc flash newest firmware and copy channels over aswell all should work hopefully let me know what happens. also have u tried any other box to see you diffenatly have a signal

martin20009
17th June, 2008, 10:32 AM
ill have a look for an older flash thanks

dan20leeds
25th June, 2009, 12:17 AM
having exactly the same problem, not sure if my cable feed is correct but just wont work, any ideas