PDA

View Full Version : AIR CON NOT WORKING AFTER RE-GAS

WOODWARD395
13th July, 2014, 12:13 PM
Hi just had my air con re-gassed found the pressure was well in the red very high pressure so emptied system and re-gassed back to green
still blows warm checked fuses over battery all ok are their other fuses I should check.

What I have noticed is the clutch on the compressor is continually spinning I thought it should only spin when you turn the air conditioning on.

any advice appreciated. thanks.

betrescudan
13th July, 2014, 12:27 PM
what car is?....try to change the pressostat (sensor pressure gas...)...if won"t work can be the relle connector from bodycomputer,bsi,uch,etc

WOODWARD395
13th July, 2014, 01:33 PM
sorry forgot to include that its a Golf Plus MK5 1.9 TDI 2006 Is that the sensor that controls the clutch am I correct it should not spin until the air con is switched on.

betrescudan
13th July, 2014, 01:44 PM
the compressor made pressure of gas until the sensor tell him...what the ****...stop...is too much....and compressor take a break....if sensor is not good,reppeat these message more times that need....or some relle not work fine

WOODWARD395
13th July, 2014, 06:28 PM
Thanks but cannot find the pressure valve in the line must be somewhere behind the engine. any ideas thanks.

betrescudan
13th July, 2014, 06:42 PM
if is not near to radiator AC,then must be attacked on tube aluminium....something like these