Here is my 95160
Thank you!

lupu_sandu
15th July, 2014, 11:53 AM
Post ews 4.3 dump also.

TudiM3
15th July, 2014, 01:19 PM
Post ews 4.3 dump also.
I have a second hand ecu and a second hand ews too.
But i can't read out the EWS4.3
I have Xprog which can read EWS 3 onboard
I don't know how to (or which device can) read EWS4.3
Can you give me a tip or help how can i read EWS4.3?
Thank you! :)
Regards

TudiM3
15th July, 2014, 01:24 PM
This ECU can work with EWS3 or just EWS4.3?
Or if it works i have working EWS3 too.
If working with that i have dump from that EWS3 what i can post here immediately.

lupu_sandu
15th July, 2014, 01:26 PM
Ews 4.3 have 9s12 secured.
AFAIK, you can change without a problem EWS 4 with EWS3

TudiM3
15th July, 2014, 01:35 PM
Ews 4.3 have 9s12 secured.
AFAIK, you can change without a problem EWS 4 with EWS3

Here is my working EWS3's dump
So can you help me to sync them together?
I hope i know it right, the DDE eeprom must be make virgin to sync with any EWS

lupu_sandu
15th July, 2014, 01:45 PM
Your eerprom in sync with EWS3. If you have a valid key just start the car. No sync needed.

TudiM3
15th July, 2014, 02:05 PM
Your eerprom in sync with EWS3. If you have a valid key just start the car. No sync needed.
I wrote your file to the DDE but still have the "EWS Manipulation" fault code.
I don't know why.
If i go to the sync menu the program shows the same fault like before.
Now i can't test the ecu on car because the engine not startable yet. I must connect fuel lines and a few components to start engine.
But i think if they paired correctly DDE won't throw fault codes about EWS.
So something wrong right now.
Now i connect fuel lines,etc and try it in car too. If not working (or working) i will tell you. :)

Thank you!

lupu_sandu
15th July, 2014, 03:06 PM
If you put EWS3 with dump that you post in post#6 , then car must start.
ISN and password is ok, also checksum is calculated.

TudiM3
15th July, 2014, 07:23 PM
If you put EWS3 with dump that you post in post#6 , then car must start.
ISN and password is ok, also checksum is calculated.
Something is not ok like i said before i put ecu inside car.
If everything is ok EWS error codes must go out.
No need to try star car or no need a car to test it.
So another solution? :)

TudiM3
15th July, 2014, 07:28 PM
I have another strange fault code.
ECU internal fault 4

TudiM3
15th July, 2014, 07:50 PM
I read back the 95160 after tried to start and the ecu write inside some adresses
But still not start and still have EWS error....

bram380
15th July, 2014, 10:17 PM
--------------------------

TudiM3
15th July, 2014, 10:45 PM
try this dump:

Its ok,just without pass... I can not test... :)

bearheroes
16th July, 2014, 12:21 AM
I think that you will get pass with a magic way if you press thank,like,reputation...why don't you try???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TudiM3
16th July, 2014, 10:48 AM
try this dump:

Still not working.
Same faults:
- Ecu internal fault when reading eeprom
- EWS tampered (changing code fault)
If i write back the original eeprom the internal fault goes out but ews still present
Present because my EWS not match with this ECU.
I did this sync procedure many times on other DME,DDE but now I'm stuck
I think i need to buy another set of this ecu+ews+key....

TudiM3
16th July, 2014, 11:46 AM
I think that you will get pass with a magic way if you press thank,like,reputation...why don't you try???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi,

FIRST,this is not an indignation,just a perception or a loud thinking... :)

I am not newbie in this forum just my reg.
I know how things work here,but if someone want to help somebody just do it for free.
Because maybe that person is not a collector of "that magic buttons"
I hope that guy who help just want to help free,and he hope someone will help him back if he need.
And then when that help is helpful that guy will give a thank- button or a like (or what ever he wants to give), for the helper to collect reputation. :)

And if that thank button "pressing is costless" why not press everyone to all forum members just for free without real help?

Long time ago i helped a few forum member here and they don't push nothing for me... Even they never wrote a thank you... But i helped with a 100% solution. Not just with a try or test...

If someone wants to help somebody, for free, that person will wont get a "thank you" forward before he will help.
I can post here useless helps too, to collect thank buttons or likes.But i am not a collector.If i want to help or i can help, i will help. And maybe that guy who use my solution with succes he will give a thank you for me...(without warning)
Whatever...
If this is the "rule" in here now, i will press thank button to everyone who will just answer to any question what i post here... :)

Friendly Regards

bearheroes
17th July, 2014, 12:07 AM
noone asked you money so is for free...you still haven't pressed any button...PLEASE think little more before you speak about collectors...you ask help,to finish a job that you are not able to do alone,to earn money from this(probably,or help someone), someone who has SPENT plenty of money,hours of reading etc works on your problem and the LEAST you can do is to press these buttons...AGAIN PLEASE check here, because as you said you are not newbie, WHO plenty of times ask for help, WHO plenty of times provide help and then speak again about collectors.There are not more than 20 people in here who always give help for FREE...SO the LEAST you have to DO is to PRESS these buttons. At least as an appreciation!!!

TudiM3
18th July, 2014, 05:51 PM
noone asked you money so is for free...you still haven't pressed any button...PLEASE think little more before you speak about collectors...you ask help,to finish a job that you are not able to do alone,to earn money from this(probably,or help someone), someone who has SPENT plenty of money,hours of reading etc works on your problem and the LEAST you can do is to press these buttons...AGAIN PLEASE check here, because as you said you are not newbie, WHO plenty of times ask for help, WHO plenty of times provide help and then speak again about collectors.There are not more than 20 people in here who always give help for FREE...SO the LEAST you have to DO is to PRESS these buttons. At least as an appreciation!!!
I think you misunderstood me.

Maybe because you live another country or my english knowledge is a s*it i don't know.
But who speak about money....?

I pressed thanks button....just you did not saw yet.
I am not newbie here,and i am not a callow in car electronics.
I spent many hours and days too,to repairing many things.(and i helped members here too)

So i appreciate a help, if that help is helpful not just a "try it" help.
If help works, i will give a thank or a like. Even i can pay too if that help is really helped me.
But i know this forum is not about paying.
And i know about those guys who can help to anybody for free.

Again: I appreciate those guys, their job and their help and respect for them.
But no solution here.
And i don't see any good solution what needed to press thank.
Thats why, i don't pressed thanks higgledy-piggledy.

But it's clear for me now,i will press those buttons...

Regards

bram380
18th July, 2014, 11:42 PM

Your opinion is correct, except for those who have low ethics and lack respect for other people's help.
Whether it succeeds or not.

TudiM3
20th July, 2014, 09:34 PM
Your opinion is correct, except for those who have low ethics and lack respect for other people's help.
Whether it succeeds or not.
I feel a little bit, this is a answer for my last post.
I am not a leech and i think i have normal ethics and i think i am not a disrespectful man.
But, what ever...

I destroy my reputation at the beginning of my new registration.
Sorry guys, i don't want to be an asshole in anybody's eye.

But i feel this thing like this.
If i help someone i'm not required the thank.
I will glad if i get a thank,but not important, especially if my solution is not worked.
Sorry again. We are not thinking the same.
Peace now, and let's help each other if we can. :)

Regards

TudiM3
12th August, 2014, 03:54 PM
Hello everyone!

I would like to recommend a solution for those who are in the same problem like me.
Here is a working paired full EWS3 + full ECU dump for a BMW E46 320d 150Hp Automatic transmission.
Includes:

MPC556
ConfigA
ConfigB
Flash Am29BLC802C
M95160 Eeprom
EWS3 full 2d46j

Feel FREE to use! :)