PDA

View Full Version : Smart Fortwo CDI 54hp 2010

jimware
15th July, 2014, 02:13 PM
Hello to all.
A lot of time i am trying to dpf off this car with different persons but no one made it.
All they say tested solution but is not working for me. I am only pay and no working solution yet.
Anyone who can help and chat with me on Skype or Viber to explain him my full history and problems and tell me if he can help me.

Thank you in advance.

BigPerformance
16th July, 2014, 08:26 PM
Hi Dimitri.

Who have you tried ?

jimware
29th August, 2014, 05:37 PM
I tried with some tuners but no one helps. All they try in the beginning they take the money and after 5-6 tries they stop even answering. We also talk together Ian and you help me a lot but in my last email even you, you didn't answer. I can say also names and if is someone inside here I would like to hear why they take my money and they stopped to help.

kennfeld
29th August, 2014, 07:20 PM
we are you staying
without car it's not easy to do it

jimware
29th August, 2014, 09:08 PM
we are you staying
without car it's not easy to do it
This is very honest but no one said that before. The main problem is that in my town no one to make this.

kennfeld
29th August, 2014, 11:52 PM
connecting some diagtools helps offten to know what's missing in fap off

smayer
29th August, 2014, 11:59 PM
Post the original file, i do one 2 weeks ago and it?s ok.

jimware
31st August, 2014, 02:48 PM
Post the original file, i do one 2 weeks ago and it?s ok.

Here is the file.

The main problem is that i tested over 30 different files and have the same issue in my car. After one week of the remap the regeneration is here. I tried with unplugged tubes from dpf, with plugged, with a custom free exhaust and a lot other methods that all say to me. I am trying from the February this year and i paid so many money with no success. I realise that Kennfeld has right someone must see the car and try but here in Chania no one knows how to do it.

kennfeld
31st August, 2014, 08:49 PM
it's not easy to find solution if lot people have touch the car
i do always advanced diagnostics on car before and after defap operations and so we have good results because during the diag we see the problems and resolve them

after what you say us
i have no idea what those guys have already tryed and the diagnostics that are going with what they did
what did they do ? they used some hocus pokus nodpf tool that modify things that not have to been changed to off ?
we have no idea from what have been done and the status of the car and it's sensor very difficult to work without car

smayer
31st August, 2014, 10:31 PM
This solution work 100% in 2 cars, test in your and report.
Pass in PM

wsc
31st August, 2014, 10:38 PM
Mate if smayer says that works then works , if not then your problem will be aware from soft

"here in Chania no one knows how to do it."
btw , Chania is a country ?

smayer
31st August, 2014, 10:47 PM
Mate if smayer says that works then works , if not then your problem will be aware from soft

"here in Chania no one knows how to do it."
btw , Chania is a country ?

Chania is the second big city from greek island of creta.

wsc
31st August, 2014, 10:49 PM
:) :) :) then none in Greece knows , correct mate ?

smayer
31st August, 2014, 10:51 PM
:) :) :) then none in Greece knows , correct mate ?

I don?t know, just google it:)

wsc
31st August, 2014, 10:53 PM
I am joke mate ;) I was there two weeks ago ;)

jimware
31st August, 2014, 10:56 PM
Chania is my town. Chania is located on creta Island in Greece. Thank you very much smayer. I took the car to mercedes before some days. I told them that the car is regenerating every week and they make a full check. As they say they didn't find anything wrong on sensors and they make an update to software in the ecu. So the file is clear from changes and testing.

smayer
31st August, 2014, 11:00 PM
If mercedes do a sofware upgrade you can?t use old file anymore, software upgrade change map adresses and car don?t start with old file.
Check software version before use the modified file. If software is diferente from original file you posted, then read and post again.

jimware
31st August, 2014, 11:03 PM
I make a new read today and I send you the file. So it's the new version.

Am1n-0s
1st September, 2014, 12:15 AM
If any problem, contact me i can make you the file without problem.

cawadany
1st September, 2014, 07:36 AM
Hello to all.
A lot of time i am trying to dpf off this car with different persons but no one made it.
All they say tested solution but is not working for me. I am only pay and no working solution yet.
Anyone who can help and chat with me on Skype or Viber to explain him my full history and problems and tell me if he can help me.

Thank you in advance.

I had the same problem with the same car. I never got it to work properly. Among other things, the car has the same original file.

cawadany
1st September, 2014, 08:19 AM
This solution work 100% in 2 cars, test in your and report.
Pass in PM

Hello smayer, with your file you need to unplug the dpf pressure sensor? You also have to do the reset of the level of clogging of dpf before writing the file?

jimware
1st September, 2014, 06:02 PM
I had the same problem with the same car. I never got it to work properly. Among other things, the car has the same original file.

When your car running the original map how often do you have regeneration?

cawadany
1st September, 2014, 06:23 PM
I don't know. It's not my car

jimware
1st September, 2014, 06:55 PM
I don't know. It's not my car
ohh sorry I understand that was your car. As they say me in mercedes the car has 2 pressure sensors. One with the 2 tubes on the exhaust and another one on the engine right before the exhaust that is measuring the back pressure. Is this correct? I never heard this before.

cawadany
2nd September, 2014, 07:19 AM
ohh sorry I understand that was your car. As they say me in mercedes the car has 2 pressure sensors. One with the 2 tubes on the exhaust and another one on the engine right before the exhaust that is measuring the back pressure. Is this correct? I never heard this before.

Sorry I don't know

jimware
22nd September, 2014, 04:20 PM
Hello. Smayer yesterday the regeneration opened with your file. The weird is that it opened for very little only 10 minutes. Never done this before. Something bad on my car?

jimware
27th September, 2014, 11:19 PM
Does anybody have any idea why the regeneration opens every week? Maybe if I solve this I will resolve the dpf issue also.

jimware
12th October, 2014, 10:24 AM
Can this weird problem cause from the dpf pressure sensor? I don't have any errors in ecu.