PDA

View Full Version : critics for maps maded with titanius ecm posted on free tuning

betrescudan
16th July, 2014, 08:49 PM
here you guys what you like more...can make your critics

ecupro
16th July, 2014, 09:04 PM
Nice thread, but listen this betrescudan, you are satisfied with your file mee to, next time when someone aks for help, don't give us "bad maps" he will wait for other helping, can wait 10 yeras, but there is no other useres who is on dk 10hour in 24 hour and helping here.

betrescudan
16th July, 2014, 11:11 PM
sorry my friend...you are out of topic....here only critics....

betrescudan
17th July, 2014, 09:46 PM
nothing yet

betrescudan
18th July, 2014, 07:56 PM
where are the anti free mapping gents?

NASTASE
19th July, 2014, 05:05 AM
On a scale from 1to 10 how do you rate your mod files made with ECM?

gttuning
19th July, 2014, 07:33 AM
where are the anti free mapping gents?
if that would be your butter and bread,you be one of them.:sheep:

bobolin4o
19th July, 2014, 07:41 AM

Probably he would rate them with ten.
But what criteria? Perhaps because the cars still starts and moving even faster than before... with "10-15 percents",
based on "power box" that he made by software :top:

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 09:18 AM
from 10 to 10 NO....but free and seccure YES

ecupro
19th July, 2014, 09:22 AM

I think 0, maybe 1. :joyous:

ecupro
19th July, 2014, 09:32 AM
I don't know what is problem with you guys, original ecm titanium cost a lot like winols, ecm easiest to use and a lot of people use it, betrescudan is make map for golf 5 for my friend, he drive 10000km, without any problem, better perfomance, lower consumption, without smoke, 0% smoke, for free remap here it can't be better.

NASTASE
19th July, 2014, 10:10 AM
from 10 to 10 NO....but free and seccure YES
Free-Yes.
Safe??I doubt,look at the Torque Limiter map of Golf Mark V.Luckily the Germans still make good cars.
@betrescu-X axis is Atmospheric pressure,do you ever run on Transfagarasan Road to see the difference when you run at 2000m high???

obnchip
19th July, 2014, 10:25 AM
I think good tuners have lot of jobs and dont have time to make free file's here on dk in 24 hours!Me to use to make file's sometimes just to give back help what i get here if i need something.But this guy there is in all thread all the time...

ecupro
19th July, 2014, 10:51 AM
Free-Yes.
Safe??I doubt,look at the Torque Limiter map of Golf Mark V.Luckily the Germans still make good cars.
@betrescu-X axis is Atmospheric pressure,do you ever run on Transfagarasan Road to see the difference when you run at 2000m high???

Maybe torch little higher, would you like to see map which is made here on dk of famous user, and what he do with password protect, when you see that file, then tell us is it safe.

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 10:52 AM
to see the difference when you run at 2000m high???.....maybe you tune airplanes...probabil le montezi si parasuta...i don"t see yet a map from you nastase

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 10:56 AM
good tuners have lot of jobs and dont have time to make free file's here on dk in 24 hours

but how?...if not free?...payed?....take a job garcon....i have my own garage for making monney...here i am to help and to learn....but maybe you are the dock" and you know all...no need learning...so go away bla,bla,bla proffessor

ecupro
19th July, 2014, 10:59 AM
good tuners have lot of jobs and dont have time to make free file's here on dk in 24 hours

but how?...if not free?...payed?....take a job garcon....i have my own garage for making monney...here i am to help and to learn....but maybe you are the dock" and you know all...no need learning...so go away bla,bla,bla proffessor

All of us have garage and work for money, just difference in this forum is people who work and helping here, and other epople who also work for money and he is in forum only when ask for help, then when he get help leave forum, and after few months again join to forum to ask for another help. There is difference, you must be thankful for users which is here every day.

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 11:12 AM
without password,you aren"t protected guys...so,if you are that what you think you are,let the passwords down...hmmm...but you are afraid...the critics?...nightmare?...i am responssible for my work...free maps,public maps,open for yours attacks...but you?...you are deffended by the passwords and the long distance (internet)...think about face to face with me...hmmm....will see smoke....calmdown proffessors and make something util for this DK...is our virtual world...can"T do nothing wrong here

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 11:17 AM
OBNchip ..But this guy there is in all thread all the time...

look at my loccation please
Location missed on DK

where are you?...oh excuse me...no time for free...time is monney

NASTASE
19th July, 2014, 11:28 AM
to see the difference when you run at 2000m high???.....maybe you tune airplanes...probabil le montezi si parasuta...i don"t see yet a map from you nastase

With ECM you can see only 20% of my work,the rest is a big unknown for you.You asked for opinions, you got correct and justified criticism,why you wait to receive only positive opinions?????,you say are good and safe files, I say are bad and unsafe,is my opinion,and I have shown this very clearly.For me this topic is already dead.

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 12:01 PM
For me this topic is already dead.

nice to heard that...-1

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 12:02 PM
i am not perfect...i only try ...and for you...i accept all crittics...then i annalyze them...thanks my friend

datapage
19th July, 2014, 12:49 PM
hey man, tell 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ------- breathe - tell 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 -10, life is long (or not).

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 04:41 PM
datapage (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/86122-datapage/)...tommorow we will try from 1 to 11...nice and thanks...:hello: