PDA

View Full Version : kryptview still working in ireland?

jeffo1985
25th June, 2009, 11:51 AM
hi i was just wondering if the kryptview is still working in ireland as my eurovox basically has only about 8 or 9 working channels left as of 2 days ago.looks like upc have finally made the full changeover to n3.any comments from kryptview owners in eire would be appreciated.Thanks:hmmmm2:

satman
25th June, 2009, 11:56 AM
Yes,, krytpview, iTgate, both still working fine,
believe the sv4 and digivoxusb are also working.

jeffo1985
25th June, 2009, 01:30 PM
since when was the starview and digivox working?thats news to me

wilf
25th June, 2009, 01:33 PM
since when was the starview and digivox working?thats news to me

the starview 4 from about 10 days or so ago and the digivox usb from the last few days both in here m8 http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php

BossHogg
26th June, 2009, 11:45 AM
the starview 4 from about 10 days or so ago and the digivox usb from the last few days both in here m8 Digital Kaos - Downloads (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php)

Would that suggest there's a digibox version of the code on the way?

wilf
26th June, 2009, 12:06 PM
the codes are the same as they were mate you need to update the firmware to open n2

BossHogg
26th June, 2009, 12:13 PM
the codes are the same as they were mate you need to update the firmware to open n2

Hi wil, thanks for the reply.

Can you give me more info? Is there a firmware update about for the digibox?

wilf
26th June, 2009, 12:20 PM
oops think i read wrong you replied to post about digivox so thought thats what you had said, seen now you said digibox. so dont know about that 1.

jeffo1985
26th June, 2009, 12:32 PM
so will the eurovox ex5000 get an update its ****in bull,most boxes in ireland except mine have gotten an update!!!

wilf
26th June, 2009, 12:47 PM
its been left to the companys whoever they may be to update the firmware to get ireland up and running for the time being, at the end of the day it depends if they think its viable or not with n3 looming and then it would have been a waste of their time and money, but should in the future there ever be a fix for n3 then you buy of a box thats been well supported through the changes thats occuring at the moment.

BossHogg
26th June, 2009, 01:15 PM
its been left to the companys whoever they may be to update the firmware to get ireland up and running for the time being, at the end of the day it depends if they think its viable or not with n3 looming and then it would have been a waste of their time and money, but should in the future there ever be a fix for n3 then you buy of a box thats been well supported through the changes thats occuring at the moment.

yeah it's a pita atm for some of us. The digibox has always been a great runner and I stuck with it after handling many different boxes coz personally I thought it was the best box out there. Now I guess there's no more money to be made from selling them so the software updates have fallen by the way side. Still though I won't buy another box with N3 looming.

Any good sites on how to code for the digibox?

caolan
1st July, 2009, 10:25 PM
hi...we're on ireland n*l mmds. just got a new kryptview and loaded up the firmware, not getting any channels. anyone know whats going on? thanks

dsledge
1st July, 2009, 10:29 PM
Hi mine gone down to have a mate who has a kryptview says its still workin but expecting it to go down soon

caolan
1st July, 2009, 10:32 PM
will there be a firmware update or whats the story?