PDA

View Full Version : Abrites Diagnostics for BMW v.20.0

AlekN
17th July, 2014, 10:20 AM
Hi everyone, I have met most of the AVDI users here, now I want to know what you think of the new Abrites Diagnostics for BMW v.20.0.

Post your opinions and issues below.

http://abritus72.com/commanderbmw2.html

All reasonable input will be appreciated :)

m3touk85
18th July, 2014, 01:55 AM
Didn't try it yet , what yours ?

cqae
18th July, 2014, 04:02 AM
I just did my update today but havent tried it. By the looks of it, it will code new modules which I'd be very ahppy to be able to do & has its own online database of flash files......

ninja123
18th July, 2014, 07:39 AM
looks like key programming is on line too, or I have read it wrong??

ninja

cqae
18th July, 2014, 07:58 AM
I didnt actually read it that way ninja, but id like to know too, I dont actually use my avdi for BMW keys but was looking to soon

gttuning
18th July, 2014, 08:10 AM
yes looks fine ,have a bmw in garage,will do some testing if get time:)

checcogame
19th July, 2014, 08:16 AM
I think if the software work online for key learning is not a Good idea...for the rest is not a problem...when italian dealer give me link to download it i try it and post my result! I like a new inferface!

garagetech
20th July, 2014, 12:13 PM
My software keeps on saying connecting avdi got a chance to test software but got this problem

AlekN
22nd July, 2014, 11:19 AM
Why don't you send me a link for teamviewer and I will check it.

garagetech
22nd July, 2014, 11:26 AM
Now its ok working i thinks it was meant to see online connection?

smokey08
23rd July, 2014, 01:22 AM
I played with it on a e46 today and it was rubbish. Most things just said please wait with a timer counting up and did nothing else. live data was also painfully slow to load.

Hopefully it will work better on newer models.

chriskross
23rd July, 2014, 10:12 AM
i think it is developed just for newer cars e46 still to old

the_riddler
30th July, 2014, 11:01 PM
i personaly think its developed just to make a fast buck...

oh and now you receive no support without paying more money.....

seems like the start of the END...

steer clear, putyour money into equipment with decent free support, and not these rouges.

AlekN
20th November, 2014, 10:31 AM
i personaly think its developed just to make a fast buck...

oh and now you receive no support without paying more money.....

seems like the start of the END...

steer clear, putyour money into equipment with decent free support, and not these rouges.

To be honest it has been in development for over an year. Could you please elaborate on the "Quick buck" theory?
How is releasing a new software platform a quick buck? When was support denied and or not "decent"?
Why is this the "start of the END"?
And why does AVDI not equal bad time for 12999 people, but it equals bad time for you?
The question I asked was if people had suggestions that maybe could be added, you know, feedback, being close to people who use the products we make daily...

the_riddler
20th November, 2014, 06:20 PM
To be honest it has been in development for over an year. Could you please elaborate on the "Quick buck" theory?
How is releasing a new software platform a quick buck? When was support denied and or not "decent"?
Why is this the "start of the END"?
And why does AVDI not equal bad time for 12999 people, but it equals bad time for you?
The question I asked was if people had suggestions that maybe could be added, you know, feedback, being close to people who use the products we make daily...

Seeing as you asked..
1, "Quick Buck". one example, but loads more, we buy ADVI (Advance Vehicle Diagnostic Interface) so called "diagnostic software"
And ever single time we try to use Diagnostic part of this device, IT DOES NOT WORK, JUST SITS THERE WASTING TIME OR CRASHES COMPLETELY,
so ask suppler for assistance ( KRAP) Kap, and they reply PAY MONEY FOR SUPPORT, PAY MONEY...

2, "Start of the END". when we buy AVDI we were told FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE, if this shit company now needs to charge for updates / Support. then its a very good sign that they are in financial trouble, and trying to find a quick way out trouble, lets charge for this and charge for that...we will release new software (does not work yet) but we neeeeeed the money............................................. ...............

3.ADVI EQUALS A VERY BAD TIME, EVERY SINGLE TIME It GOT PLUGGED IN, THERE WERE ISSUES THAT HAD TO BE DEALT WITH FIRST.
other tools just plug them in and they work first time, we fix vehicle, get paid THAT'S A GOOD TIME..........
We are vehicle technicians NOT SOFTWARE ENGINEERS.

4. 1 out of 12999 REALY then you are clearly new here,, once you have read more here and on many other forums, then you ( like everyone else) will
realise that there are Many many angry / disappointed buyers of this crap.

5. "Suggestions, you know, feedback", Release decent software that is fully tested and working prior to sale, WHEN WE CAN PLUG IN DEVICE AND IT WORKS, THEN YOU WOULD NOT NEED TO CHARGE FOR SUPPORT OR BUG FIXES, BECAUSE TECHNICIANS COULD JUST FIX CARS, GET PAID,
AND THEN FINALLY WE ALL COULD HAVE GOOD TIME.

impactops
20th November, 2014, 11:24 PM
Dismissing one person that talks negative about the product when there isn't anything negative to say is one thing, trying to dismiss everybody that has grievances with legitimate complaints only damages the reputations of those who keep dismissing them.

It was just a matter of time riddler that people like yourself have had enough, most of the for seen problems with this device were raised ~4years ago and were constantly being dismissed.If the product does not work as advertised out of the box they are legally obligated to fix it for free without having the need to pay for some bullshit service plus nonsense. If you are upset now you will be bitterly disappointed when the features that do work eventually stop working altogether and it's only use then is a paperweight.

Regards
Impactops

isacnkuna
4th September, 2016, 09:44 PM
Hi guys may you help me I want to buy Avdi from Bulgaria Sofia is that good diagnostic tool or wasting time and money.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

gttuning
22nd March, 2017, 08:34 PM
Hi guys may you help me I want to buy Avdi from Bulgaria Sofia is that good diagnostic tool or wasting time and money.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk
Did you bought one?.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk