PDA

View Full Version : MH17

martij976
18th July, 2014, 07:17 AM
Whatever happened there, is an question...
But WHO let the civilian plane fly over an war zone, where a planes are targets also, must be an total idi*t and deserve his head chop off!
Malaysia aerolines lost 239 lives in fly MH370 - never found..
Now they kill 298 !!! lives in fly#MH17 (total 537 souls)
Are they just beeing greedy and save some time and $$$?
Those three other flights wandering over that place are lucky,
but their provider deserve chop their heads too!!!

peace

ominimicu
18th July, 2014, 09:53 AM
this is so tragic.....this stupid world needs to change
Is there no black box? do we know who shot it down yet?
i didnt know planes could not fly over ukraine

Meat-Head
18th July, 2014, 01:57 PM
DAMM IT:-

If I post what I'm thinking ill get a wrap across the knuckles from a mod.

ON TOPIC:-

Maybee the Malaysians flew across a war zone in order to use less fuel , less fuel would mean less damage and pollution to the environment

Meat-Head
18th July, 2014, 06:13 PM
ON TOPIC:

Would be great if the people that dud this could be found, do they do requests?

opsmonkey
18th July, 2014, 08:00 PM
The International Civil Aviation Organization had cleared this route so long as the operating height was above FL310 (31'000 ft).

GastonJ
18th July, 2014, 08:17 PM
The black box has been taken to Moscow. Greed on the part of companies who will now say that they sought and took advice from the ICAO and as such they did nothing wrong as will their solicitors and lawyers at a massive cost of course.

TBH cking stupid area to fly over and a tragic waste of life that cannot be replaced by money or legal fees.

Meat-Head
18th July, 2014, 08:24 PM
Gaston would be more concerned about the aeroplane , it would never have parked in the middle of the yard, said "I don't want to pay anything, I want my car fixing now, I have no money".

being a Boeing it would have spoke PERFECT Emerican, no need to strain your ears to understand what it was saying.

super jumbe
18th July, 2014, 08:31 PM
Ask Ban Ki-moon!!!

Meat-Head
18th July, 2014, 08:35 PM
Ask Ban Ki-moon!!!

Who? Can't see in members list

M T Glass
18th July, 2014, 11:10 PM
Even at the usual cruising flight level of 36,000 ft. the alleged weapon which is supposed to have brought the flight down can reach the flight.

Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker! (http://www.flightradar24.com/TVF5MH/3d96df6)

Meat-Head
18th July, 2014, 11:47 PM
Ok so it's at 36000 feet, boots, welts flip flops that's going to spread shit more than 9 miles.

there was an accident in emerica basically tail fell off over casts fields, Mfi had to put up 10k reward Befire greedy farmer found it, took nearly a year to find, was intact when found

Meat-Head
19th July, 2014, 08:02 AM
6 UK accident investigators , ffs more expense fir the uk tax payer, just let the others pay for it.

no point as there's according to meat fm people been 'LEECHING'

jaws2
19th July, 2014, 10:28 AM
Ask Ban Ki-moon!!!

good point meat, but also The interest rates shocking with these,

super jumbe
19th July, 2014, 03:45 PM
I new from day one something fishy going on, the last Malaysian plane was a mystery but this passenger plane flying over war territories it should have worried the aviation industry.

Now read this and make your own mind up: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/malaysia-airlines-mh17-rebel-commander-claims-victims-died-114306403.html#iKTdcuN

A senior pro-Russian rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has suggested that many of the victims of the MH17 plane crash may have died days before the plane took off.

Igor Girkin said, on the pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna, that he was told by people at the crash site that a "significant number" of the bodies were not fresh.:pepsi:

Meat-Head
19th July, 2014, 03:55 PM
How did they check in

super jumbe
19th July, 2014, 05:04 PM
How did they check in

I suppose there is a deferent between a dead chicken and a rotten one, good (Q)

GastonJ
20th July, 2014, 11:57 AM
From what I've seen the air traffic control in the Ukraine changed the flight path. Perhaps they should inform the world why they did that as well....

Meat-Head
20th July, 2014, 12:37 PM
Said on meat fm path stayed the same .

slighly confused about what is going on

GastonJ
20th July, 2014, 02:48 PM
slighly confused about what is going on

What's the best way to involve unaffected countries in a civil war? (even one where it isn't so civil) When such things happen facts don't come into it and the UK and US have already decided what the facts are even before any investigation has taken place.

The crashed MH17 flight took a route 300 miles to the north of its usual path, an aviation expert has said.

Aviation safety authorities in America and Europe warned pilots in April about potential risks flying in or near Ukraine airspace.Experts claimed that operators continued to fly across the zone because it was the quickest and cheapest route for some flights.
Norman Shanks, a former head of group security at the BAA airports group, said: "Malaysia Airlines, like a number of other carriers, has been continuing to use it because it is a shorter route, which means less fuel and therefore less money."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10975524/Crashed-MH17-flight-was-300-miles-off-typical-course.html

Meaty, when did you get an aeroplane flight named after you, and are you really 17 years old?

Meat-Head
20th July, 2014, 03:13 PM
The black box has been taken to Moscow. ees.

Not going to argue said there still on site, but why is the wreckage only got 20 mile zone around it, something fishy

GastonJ
20th July, 2014, 03:34 PM
Not going to argue said there still on site, but why is the wreckage only got 20 mile zone around it, something fishy

News earlier said the blackboxes are in the Ukraine still so could well be.

Maybe one of these 269378 hence the fishy part?

leotheloin
20th July, 2014, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=GastonJ;2340827]What's the best way to involve unaffected countries in a civil war? (even one where it isn't so civil) When such things happen facts don't come into it and the UK and US have already decided what the facts are even before any investigation has taken place.

Then why did they not take down the british or uae passenger flights that flew the same path earlier that day.

Meat-Head
20th July, 2014, 11:29 PM
Then why did they not take down the british or uae passenger flights that flew the same path earlier that day.

At a guess the naughty people are using iShit 5 technology.

press and hold home key say "planes Above" as soon as they did that, it would have frozen for 30 seconds, flashed the iTurd logo then rebooted.

same with next one, then pot luck on the third, aimed for vapor trail follow , BOOM , game over insert coin

super jumbe
21st July, 2014, 12:28 AM
[QUOTE=GastonJ;2340827]When such things happen facts don't come into it and the UK and US have already decided what the facts are even before any investigation has taken place.

Because they are the UN full stop.

Meat-Head
23rd July, 2014, 01:24 PM
Rumor states was an accident shit by mistake,

jaws2
23rd July, 2014, 03:47 PM
Rumor states was an accident shit by mistake,

meat ishit :top:

Meat-Head
23rd July, 2014, 05:37 PM
meat ishit :top:

Huh was aiming fir the word shot but got shit instead

Meat-Head
24th July, 2014, 01:44 PM
Rumor states the black boxes have Rrived in Ingland!

who paid the bill fir shilling why come here!

jaws2
24th July, 2014, 10:46 PM
Rumor states the black boxes have Rrived in Ingland!

who paid the bill fir shilling why come here!

meat sorry frecking just relized what i said, we always called them Russians that ten million sorry s m8 twenty if need be

i come from different era, what a stupid runt i am

GastonJ
24th July, 2014, 11:46 PM
Well it must certainly a welcome distraction for Israel as they bomb the Gaza Strip having killed twice as many people as were on flight MH17........ still Israel killing Palestinians is nothing new so the UK and US continue to ignore it.

Meat-Head
12th June, 2015, 12:46 AM
Tweet

http://www.inquisitr.com/2164390/mh370-perfect-nosedive-new-theory-suggests-missing-plane-plunged-straight-to-oceans-bottom/

nara
12th June, 2015, 02:10 PM
Tweet

You on the birdseed meaty?

super jumbe
12th June, 2015, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=GastonJ;2340827]

It has been mysteries with the Malaysian planes for some time, very unlucky and loss of life.

Meat-Head
12th June, 2015, 05:59 PM
You on the birdseed meaty?

not got a Twitter account yet, so can't tweet

nara
12th June, 2015, 10:16 PM
not got a Twitter account yet.

Good for you! :encouragement:

GastonJ
13th June, 2015, 11:15 AM
Good for you! :encouragement:

No, its good for us, and the world as a whole :top: