PDA

View Full Version : Electric power steering pump Peugeot

asmn
18th July, 2014, 09:27 AM
Hi

Can someone confirm if electric power steering pump from Peugeot 307 1.4 petrol will fit to 307 1.6 HDI ?

Meat-Head
19th July, 2014, 07:47 AM
Would have thought so, bang it on and try it

goran13
26th July, 2014, 10:49 AM
Hi mate, fix your old one its easy, inside power steering ecu there is small capacitor loose contact, solder it bether and it work, if can not find i l send you picture.

phophollety
13th October, 2015, 10:10 PM
Hi mate, fix your old one its easy, inside power steering ecu there is small capacitor loose contact, solder it bether and it work, if can not find i l send you picture.

Would you mind sending the pic of the bad solder joint?

konarg
14th January, 2016, 12:36 PM

Could you please sent me the picture

soxten
14th January, 2016, 01:00 PM
Please send picture.

phophollety
17th January, 2016, 04:23 PM
I've followed the instructions, and resolded all board, since I did not knew which component had a bad joint, the resolder solved the problem. I've also replaced the 3 input capacitors, since one of them was poped.

Tigmaker
18th January, 2016, 03:08 AM

Very interesting post Goran13, would you please send me picture of position of small capacitor needing resoldered?

many thanks for this superb information and great post,
Tigmaker.

phophollety
18th January, 2016, 12:15 PM
Do just like me, resolder them all, won't take 15 minutes. All you need is nice soldering iron with a fine tip (grounded, please).