PDA

View Full Version : Braid

chroma
25th June, 2009, 03:44 PM
That xbox live game.

It looks like a platform game like mario on first impression, however first impressions are often wrong.

Its a total mindbender of a puzzle game thats neigh on impossable to complete without a walkthrough.
Ive this far completed two worlds, the 3rd has one two parts left and the rest only have a few parts collected.

Its one of the few games that i keep going back to and fear i might need a cheat sheet soon in order to complete it, theres a few parts i dont think are even possable (though im assured that they are) im dubious though.

Anyway uploaded it to hotfile and it rounds off at 100 odd mb.

Well worth a play: Hotfile.com: One click file hosting (http://hotfile.com/dl/7544417/d78f866/Braid.rar.html)

chroma
26th June, 2009, 02:38 AM
Just completed the main storyline and its totaly blew me away, its rock hard and some of the puzzles will take ages to solve, however by solving them you unlock certqin aspects off the story...

Sound confusing? the story kinda relates to how each of the problems are solved, in that once youve figured out how to solve a part then the storyline that was completely cryptic makes more sense.

Seems looking round the internet that its a love hate thing going on, either you love the story and its complexities or you hate it because its very wierd and doesnt quite hold your hand.

All in all its one of the best games ive played in a long time.