betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 06:45 PM
are you affraid?

PASSWORD?

bondiblu
19th July, 2014, 06:47 PM
are you affraid?

PASSWORD?

Who do you think you are? What gives you the right to insult me????

Have I ever even spoken with you?

Look in the mirror first!

obnchip
19th July, 2014, 07:14 PM
Maybe he want learn from others jobs what they get in years.Nobody will show his knowledge to everbody!But anyway he will not see everthing in ecm...

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 07:14 PM
vasko (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/283183-vasko/)....

TRY THESE FOR FREE....NO PASSWORD...PLEASE POST THE RESULTS

ENJOY....

bondiblu
19th July, 2014, 07:16 PM
One thing I know, you are doing a good job making people dislike you!

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 07:22 PM
hmm...guys...i don"T need a husband like you...so ,i am what i am...and i know what i am...and i do not insult nobody my friend...the curiosity is first...wanted to looking your files...i know that is a good file...and you
obnchip (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/223219-obnchip/)...stay away from my pants...you enter in my ass

obnchip
19th July, 2014, 07:24 PM
Anybody can make poor shit file like this!10-12% for all maps what ecm shows.He dont know about nothing.If you dont want more fuel consumption dont use it.Turbo is safe because he dont know about limiters...

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 07:28 PM
did i ever criticized your maps...you think that a password is enough for me for can"t see your map?...wrong mistake....allways...here must to be friends not ennemyes...so my friend excuse me if i maked something wrong for you...

obnchip
19th July, 2014, 07:47 PM
I just say the true,others will justify.you can look my file's in ecm i dont mind because you will not understand anything.You want to be very smart in chiptuning but you know nothing.But i see you start a critick thread for other's maps...

betrescudan
19th July, 2014, 08:07 PM
But i see you start a critick thread for other's maps...

no mate...this thread is for all ...i do not criticized yet nobody...i learn fron critics...and for that i thanks to all...but how i said...must speaking same language...i speak titanium and race 2000...you speak winols...think that is wrong....sommes difference...why did you think that alientech and dimsport if not ussing all the parrameters like evs winols there are more bastards?...i want disccutions like these...not war...not attacks...but when i posted for first time,i was attacked by the same knowersall...strange word...and from there all was ampliffied by the others...peace my friend and i hope learning from you,and maybe you from me

obnchip
19th July, 2014, 08:20 PM
Ecm has a lot of bugs.Me too i use it but i know how to use and know the bugs.Winols dont name's the maps you must know and recognise them and must know the value's and axis's.

B.R.

ecupro
19th July, 2014, 09:18 PM
I know one thing for sure, all crack software have bugs, and what think if we buy original winols or original ecm, think that original ecm is crap? Not sure, when you pay xxx eur for some software it must be good.

PremierD
19th July, 2014, 11:05 PM
OKay people .. think we have had enough shit.. posting .. closed ...

ps .. holidays are the next step :)