PDA

View Full Version : Digiprog English Manual

hcip
20th July, 2014, 01:33 PM
is there any english manual available for Digiprog III ?
I want to have this toy but I cannot find any english manual and I cannot understand the german language..:joyous:

hcip
20th July, 2014, 02:56 PM
I think I am better to go to german school and enroll to study the language..
or maybe we can help each other to convert some documents in english....

as example in attachment

ecupro
20th July, 2014, 03:07 PM
The german language isn't to hard :joyous:

Little difference

You don't need to learn german, have all in picture, lucky you, there is a color picture .

hcip
20th July, 2014, 03:11 PM
The german language isn't to hard :joyous:

Little difference

You don't need to learn german, have all in picture, lucky you, there is a color picture .

Ha ha ha!!

ecupro
20th July, 2014, 03:17 PM
And in this PDF, you have for this dash you will find mcu hc11, use adapter st35, solder like in picture, green, yellow, red and black, and lift pin which is in picture.

Shemek
20th July, 2014, 04:34 PM
hcip...
here you are mate in German/English the latest pdf...for original DP3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dc2wh8kpboca71a/DP3%20Lates%20PDF%20in%20rar.rar

have fun...

s

digimile
21st July, 2014, 02:34 AM
hi
Error page not find...please check...thanks

hcip
21st July, 2014, 03:19 AM
link working mate... but forget it.. the content is just the same from the previous download given by som member here.. also in german language
some additional on PDFs are the instruction how to remove...

cjawahir
21st July, 2014, 03:24 AM
hi what vehicle type instruction your looking for , i did a skyline yesterday 2008 and , need some skill to remove .

cj

hcip
21st July, 2014, 03:34 AM
Ha ha ha I am looking for nothing... I just review those instruction...because I have a plan to owned that tool
but I cannot understand the language

cjawahir
21st July, 2014, 03:43 AM
Ha ha ha I am looking for nothing... I just review those instruction...because I have a plan to owned that tool

im sure u dont need instruction to be able to use it .

cj

hcip
21st July, 2014, 03:53 AM
:smile: maybe...
one of my friend has this tool bought from poland a year ago. he update it last week and I try to test it yesterday in my spare cluster of F150.. I review almost an hour the connection because I cannot understand the language he he he.. so I make that instruction uploaded by me in the second post... and I am thinking to buy the chinese clone just to play for the software like I was played from the old TU before..:top:

buga37
21st July, 2014, 08:19 AM
:smile: maybe...
one of my friend has this tool bought from poland a year ago. he update it last week and I try to test it yesterday in my spare cluster of F150.. I review almost an hour the connection because I cannot understand the language he he he.. so I make that instruction uploaded by me in the second post... and I am thinking to buy the chinese clone just to play for the software like I was played from the old TU before..:top:

It can be translated very easy with google translator and pdf editor, here is an example for you. It took me a few minutes

XmoDDeR
21st July, 2014, 02:42 PM

you have Pm

paul_12345
21st July, 2014, 03:20 PM
link working mate... but forget it.. the content is just the same from the previous download given by som member here.. also in german language
some additional on PDFs are the instruction how to remove...

I downloaded the rar from the link it has german and english (english is in a light colour font)

hcip
21st July, 2014, 04:31 PM
I downloaded the rar from the link it has german and english (english is in a light colour font)

ahh ok.... I didnt see it... I think better to have a good eyeglasses...

now I see.. if the filename in manual have "DE_EN" it means the manual have english transalation...

PremierD
21st July, 2014, 04:32 PM
Was going to send you the same manual ... don't need to now :)

hcip
21st July, 2014, 04:49 PM
Can I ask another question:
in mercedez EZS diagnose I read this word

when repair or exchange against a
used tacho, according to the above service manual, it is imperative: <<(what does it means)

Communication between tacho and EZS off, so you can adjust to the KM value
(does it means only blocked communacation between EZS and cluster only when using this tool?)

in the EZS is a KM value programmed from 1,6 Mio KM. <<(and about this, why does the EZS program to 1.6 million KM)
Programming is not to revoke

XmoDDeR
21st July, 2014, 05:12 PM
Was going to send you the same manual ... don't need to now :)

same here ................

javyb
21st July, 2014, 05:37 PM
Can I ask another question:
in mercedez EZS diagnose I read this word

when repair or exchange against a
used tacho, according to the above service manual, it is imperative: <<(what does it means)

Communication between tacho and EZS off, so you can adjust to the KM value
(does it means only blocked communacation between EZS and cluster only when using this tool?)

in the EZS is a KM value programmed from 1,6 Mio KM. <<(and about this, why does the EZS program to 1.6 million KM)
Programming is not to revoke
It means that in order for mileage to be adjusted the digiprog puts ezs to 1.6 million km and breaks synchronisation with dash and ezs so dash can display new mileage

hcip
21st July, 2014, 05:45 PM
Thanks Javyb

and when checking with star it cannot detect a true mileage because it has a million value and who believed that the car runs a milion mileage.. ha ha ha!

good tools..

vageric
21st July, 2014, 08:58 PM
Thanks Javyb

and when checking with star it cannot detect a true mileage because it has a million value and who believed that the car runs a milion mileage.. ha ha ha!

good tools..

this is old system.
now if Mercedes see 1.6 mil in ezs they know that car have been clocked. (according to Mercedes mecanic by dealer).
also you can see in other moduls the Original mileage

hcip
22nd July, 2014, 12:52 AM
this is old system.
now if Mercedes see 1.6 mil in ezs they know that car have been clocked. (according to Mercedes mecanic by dealer).
also you can see in other moduls the Original mileage

I will never use this kind of tool in mercedes. I am better to stick in my abritus72:eviltongue:

sepistar
22nd July, 2014, 06:18 AM
Thought that Abritus does the same s..it on esz.Maybe i'm wrong?
br.

hcip
22nd July, 2014, 06:38 AM
Thought that Abritus does the same s..it on esz.Maybe i'm wrong?
br.

anyone can confirm this?

becuase when you change the mileage of dash from Abritus, it ask to put a CAN filter and if you answer "NO" the adjusted mileage will show just a seconds and back to orig value. if you answer "YES" the the adjusted mileage show a new value even no can filter installed

chrismoore02
22nd July, 2014, 09:20 AM
I was under the impression it does the same too. Puts in 1600000kms in ezs which blocks the sync. Hcip can you not scan a Mercedes you have done with star and take a look?

smartymarti
22nd July, 2014, 10:48 AM
Even with star you can only go so far, if they want to catch you then they will , always better to do as many as you possible can without shortcuts , at least with a star you can see pretty much what the dealer can anything after that is down to how clever there techy is

hcip
22nd July, 2014, 11:06 AM
I was under the impression it does the same too. Puts in 1600000kms in ezs which blocks the sync. Hcip can you not scan a Mercedes you have done with star and take a look?

didnt thought tha mate. because I scan and clear errors also with abritus:manutop:

hcip
22nd July, 2014, 11:16 AM
another question is: if the tool can put 1.6 million km on EZS why didnt put 00km instead?

Off topic:
to captaincrackers
I am having difficulties in private message now because of internet connection problem, worst internet connection affected by typhoons
I have read your message but I cannot send a reply in PM. it hard to connect to UK sites
Thank for your PM

smartymarti
22nd July, 2014, 11:32 AM
ezs can only be wrote upwards hence it goes behyond the limit to block sysnc , also some times clearing dtx arent enough you have to adapt new things like dpf etc

hcip
22nd July, 2014, 12:07 PM

As I remember Chris when I used abritus in mercedes W212 E350 the abritus software ask me to block the communication between EZS and Dash
when I click "NO" the new mileage show only for two seconds and back to orig value, then I press "YES" the cluster show the new mileage and never comeback to orig value. so I think this digiprog 3 and abritus do the same way in this model :hmmmm2:

chrismoore02
22nd July, 2014, 12:14 PM
As I remember Chris when I used abritus in mercedes W212 E350 the abritus software ask me to block the communication between EZS and Dash
when I click "NO" the new mileage show only for two seconds and back to orig value, then I press "YES" the cluster show the new mileage and never comeback to orig value. so I think this digiprog 3 and abritus do the same way in this model :hmmmm2:
I would think the NO option would be for doing dash only and use can blocker.

hcip
22nd July, 2014, 01:29 PM
in w221 is different, it ask to install CAN BLOCKER and if click "NO" the mileage jumpback. if you click "YES" the New mileage show

nomis
22nd July, 2014, 04:00 PM
I think digi or other tools not do anything to EZS these tool make changes only front sam unit ..maybe i am wrong ?

hcip
22nd July, 2014, 04:59 PM
Next time, I will check on Star diagnose before and after rollback the mileage mate!

vageric
22nd July, 2014, 06:48 PM
abritus change mileage ezs to 9999999km/mi and then after alter flash in cgt/sam and the change dash to
required mileage.
same as elprosys and the rest

ecupro
22nd July, 2014, 07:01 PM
Next time, I will check on Star diagnose before and after rollback the mileage mate!

If I can remember with this method, when check with star ezs mileage it says unknown.