PDA

View Full Version : URGENT help needed with videos playing sideways :( PLease !

Saltire
20th July, 2014, 08:06 PM
I am desperately trying to get a totally free program for windows 7 that I can use.

I have a video that was taken with my mobile phone but the phone was held round the wrong way and now when its loaded onto windows pc it shows sideways.

Its very very easy to get lots of programs that allow you to rotate the video so that you can view it there and then, I think Vlc also does that too, BUT its a totally different story when you want to fix the video permanently the correct way round to view on windows and also post the video onto facebook.

I must have tried about a dozen programs so far, so good ones but in the end they don't allow you to do everything unless you pay for a licence and then the other programs that appear to be totally free are totally loaded with hidden addware man

Try it out and you shall all see what I mean, shoot a video holding your mobile phone the wrong way round and then try and get a "FREE" program that will allow you to turn the video round to the correct view and also to convert it into one of the formats that facebook will accept.

Facebook try and say they will accept .3gp video's, but whether they do or don't, the thing is I still need this video spun round the correct way and saved like that the correct way and then post it onto facebook, I think the most favoured format for facebook is meant to be MP4 format (I think).

I would really really appreciate if anyone at all can help me with this as soon as possible as I am ready to have a nervous breakdown with this thing man, I have literally spent about 24 hours at this now and still got nowhere, and also picked up malware/Trojans etc from the dodgy programs I took a chance on too, lol, I should have know better, but such is life as they say, lol.

I am sure one of you techno wizards will know what I need to get and do please ?

Appreciated very much guys n Gals :) :questionmark:

maca
20th July, 2014, 08:23 PM
Turn your lappy on its side :roflmao:

Saltire
21st July, 2014, 07:27 AM
the fix is in facebook its self, it allows you to rotate the videos and they stay the way you need them, easy peasy, so now you'z have the answer, took me a day to figure that out man, LOL, but yes, I got there in the end anyway, so now ya all know :)

M T Glass
26th July, 2014, 02:45 PM
Saltire, there's a bit more satisfaction gained when we solve these things ourselves. Well done.