rachmach
21st July, 2014, 07:16 PM
hi
please i need to remove egr for this 307 HDI EDC15C2 RHY

morgano
21st July, 2014, 07:22 PM
0x6111D from 01 -> 00
0x7111D from 01 -> 00

In 8Bit mode, after flash mod disconect egr electrovalve.

rachmach
22nd July, 2014, 11:31 AM
can you explaine more ?

ecupro
22nd July, 2014, 11:38 AM
can you explaine more ?

Find in winols these adress which is morgano tell you, and change value to 00.

ecupro
22nd July, 2014, 11:47 AM
morgano (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/380986-morgano/) is this good, I am just do what you tell, just little help if they don't have winols on pc, if you can just check for him.

bobolin4o
22nd July, 2014, 12:57 PM
morgano (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/380986-morgano/) is this good, I am just do what you tell, just little help if they don't have winols on pc, if you can just check for him.
Perfect!
BTW, i see you use WinOls yet...
Not so bad program, realy?
Regards!

morgano
22nd July, 2014, 12:58 PM
If you changed that two addresses on the HexDump in 8Bit mode then yes, that is good. In that addresses @ ORI there is 01 value, just put 00 in both. Can't be easier.

ecupro
22nd July, 2014, 01:05 PM
Perfect!
BTW, i see you use WinOls yet...
Not so bad program, realy?
Regards!

With damos really easy, just easy like ECM, have all in hand. Not to bad, like I tell you, I love critics, it's god for me :)

bobolin4o
22nd July, 2014, 05:55 PM
With damos really easy, just easy like ECM, have all in hand. Not to bad, like I tell you, I love critics, it's god for me :)

You say "I love critics", but why you complain about them every time?

ecupro
22nd July, 2014, 06:13 PM
You say "I love critics", but why you complain about them every time?

You are not understand me what I say, I love critics but I don't love how people they working, when someone posting for help, maybe minimum 5 people better of me see that someone need help and ignore that, and when I posted my solution, after 5 minute that people comment how is that bed, that is crap. I hate that, that is not critics, I hate this because they won't help only want to give bad comments.

morgano
22nd July, 2014, 07:38 PM
Mate, critics are critics. You can't expect a lesson at every fault you make. This world does not run like this.

Everybody passed the learning stage, and i bet most of us that learning stage was testing things over our own cars, that way you can see result of your remap strategies on the fly and is how you really learn.

Of course testing and trying to improve your skills over other's car is safer for you than trying on yours, but is not the like for the people who spent countless hours days and months in preparing themselves an see tons of newbie faults in uploaded files for other's to test, that's why you receive the critic only and not a lesson.

Keep up learning and don't feel offended by critics, just remember this can't be learnt on a couple of weeks, it takes lot of months, so don't rush. ;)

Regards,

ecupro
22nd July, 2014, 07:59 PM
Mate, critics are critics. You can't expect a lesson at every fault you make. This world does not run like this.

Everybody passed the learning stage, and i bet most of us that learning stage was testing things over our own cars, that way you can see result of your remap strategies on the fly and is how you really learn.

Of course testing and trying to improve your skills over other's car is safer for you than trying on yours, but is not the like for the people who spent countless hours days and months in preparing themselves an see tons of newbie faults in uploaded files for other's to test, that's why you receive the critic only and not a lesson.

Keep up learning and don't feel offended by critics, just remember this can't be learnt on a couple of weeks, it takes lot of months, so don't rush. ;)

Regards,

Thanks friend for this words, just I'am not learning on other cars, before I post for someone some map, I try that in my own cars, and every day I try something new on my cars. Thanks again, I' am not ofended, we are all learning, nobody is born smarty and know all, just practice and learing and all will be good, regards.