PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Dies

badapple
25th June, 2009, 10:43 PM
Michael Jackson taken to Los Angelies hospital for cardiac arrest. Not looking good for him at the moment.
I for one hopes, he pulls through.
Best of luck to him.

I wonder if years and years of drugs, plastic surgery and skin bleaching could be the cause?
Or has the candle just burnt out?

SH*t! just heard he passed away.

maca
25th June, 2009, 10:46 PM
Michael Jackson taken to Los Angelies hospital for cardiac arrest. Not looking good for him at the moment.
I for one hopes, he pulls through.
Best of luck to him.

I wonder if years and years of drugs, plastic surgery and skin bleaching could be the cause?
Or has the candle just burnt out? never really trusted him. he always seemed a bit 2 faced . lol

maca
25th June, 2009, 10:49 PM
reports from usa say michael jackson has died...

maca
25th June, 2009, 10:52 PM
reports from usa say michael jackson has died...
bbc news people ...

opsmonkey
25th June, 2009, 10:52 PM
Shit man.. he was such a good singer / songwriter..

Off The Wall & Thriller are two of the greatest albums ever made..

Bad.. was bad and he lost it for me after Thriller.. Went a bit wierd and wacko..

Still a bit of a drastic way to avoid 50 live dates at the O2

Devilfish
25th June, 2009, 11:09 PM
Just seen on the news that Michael Jackson has died after suffering a cardiac arrest!

Wow!!!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Michael-Jackson-Dies-Of-Heart-Attack-After-Being-Rushed-To-Hospital-According-To-TMZ/Article/200906415319936

.: JaCkPoT :.
25th June, 2009, 11:13 PM
How old was he?

maca
25th June, 2009, 11:15 PM
How old was he?
theres no age on death m8.. it comes to us all ..

Devilfish
25th June, 2009, 11:15 PM
I think he was 50yrs.

Now they're claiming he's in a coma and not dead.

fac51
25th June, 2009, 11:16 PM
Reports are that jacko has died of a cardiac arrest.

badapple
25th June, 2009, 11:17 PM
Reports are hes is still alive but in coma.

25th June, 2009, 11:17 PM
I know theres No age for death

25th June, 2009, 11:19 PM
Everything to do with jacko has two sides..even his death..now claims that he not dead just in a coma..
WTH?

badapple
25th June, 2009, 11:23 PM
Los Angeles times now report Michael has now passed away

Devilfish
25th June, 2009, 11:23 PM
The LA Times are confirming from city and law enforcement sources that he is dead.

25th June, 2009, 11:33 PM
:( one who will be missed

Dreamer
25th June, 2009, 11:36 PM
Sorry I didn't like him. I appreciate he was a good musician/performer. He always raised the hackles on the back of my neck and not for the right reasons. Womens intuition tells me he may have been misunderstood but he gave me the creeps.
He was childlike and wierd in my opinion.
I don't mean to upset anyone. I am just telling you what I think.

He wasn't a saint. he was a singer.

OMG that's bad that's bad.. you know it is..

badapple
25th June, 2009, 11:37 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3824&stc=1&d=1245969055

MICHAEL JACKSON
INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR
AUGUST 29 1958 R.I.P JUNE 25 2009

opsmonkey
25th June, 2009, 11:37 PM
Shamone.. Mother F***er.. Owwwww.. Kiss Ma Bad Self

YouTube - Bo Selecta - Michael Jackson Griller

opsmonkey
25th June, 2009, 11:52 PM
YouTube - Bo Selecta - Doing porridge

mtv1
25th June, 2009, 11:54 PM
ok he was bad but respect RIP

opsmonkey
26th June, 2009, 12:04 AM
He was a kiddy fiddler.. END OF

Off The Wall & Thriller were excellent albums.. but he abused children.. NO EXCUSES..

Dont be namby pamby and say "Abused turn Abusers" he knew it was wrong but still did it

plasterer
26th June, 2009, 12:10 AM
Still got these chaps though ......Paul

YouTube - Britain's Got Talent - Michael Jackson -Suleman Mirza (Signature)

opsmonkey
26th June, 2009, 12:25 AM
What a great pair they were.. Excellent Bangra / Pop routine

firestorm
26th June, 2009, 12:38 AM
Whats the difference between michael jackson and alex ferguson?
Alex Ferguson will be playing gigs in august

opsmonkey
26th June, 2009, 12:40 AM
that didnt take long lol

bluefin
26th June, 2009, 12:55 AM
Sorry I didn't like him. I appreciate he was a good musician/performer. He always raised the hackles on the back of my neck and not for the right reasons. Womens intuition tells me he may have been misunderstood but he gave me the creeps.

here here, he was good musician, god bless bubbles,its free

opsmonkey
26th June, 2009, 12:59 AM
"You've been hit by... You've been struck by.. a smooth myocardial infarction"

chroma
26th June, 2009, 01:18 AM
And in a recent interview The Artist Formerly Known as Prince asked the question "who's the king of pop now bitches!"

on_the_jazz
26th June, 2009, 02:04 AM
Its really very sad. I have no knowledge of his personal life but I was a huge fan of his music. His poor kids.

Mr Pumpy
26th June, 2009, 06:34 AM

Agree 100%.

How long before we get rumours flying around that he's not really dead and its all some kind of crazy hoax.
Give it 6 months and there'll be reports that he's been seen working the tills at Tesco's.

xant14
26th June, 2009, 06:37 AM
Agree 100%.

How long before we get rumours flying around that he's not really dead and its all some kind of crazy hoax.
Give it 6 months and there'll be reports that he's been seen working the tills at Tesco's.

less than that, Mjoliner has already started spreading the conspiracy theories about.

gmb45
26th June, 2009, 06:39 AM
RESPECT MR JACKSON :top: top quality artist his music will be missed

xant14
26th June, 2009, 06:47 AM
RESPECT MR JACKSON :top: top quality artist his music will be missed

his music missed!! we're gonna get non stop thriller for the next 3 month. can you gamble on no1 records? coz thriller is no1 by next week.

gmb45
26th June, 2009, 06:48 AM
his music missed!! we're gonna get non stop thriller for the next 3 month. can you gamble on no1 records? coz thriller is no1 by next week.any new records m8

tfi016304
26th June, 2009, 06:56 AM
That is a disaster!, what about all the people who have tickets to his concert at the O2 arena???

Lainie
26th June, 2009, 07:35 AM
what shocking news. i dont think for 1 minute he was guilty of any indecency towards children as i believe he had the mind of a child himself. he was weird in many many ways but didnt deserve this at 50. his poor kiddies. his music will live forever and some absolute belters he sang. i saw him live at glasgow green in 1992 and it was an amazing show.

R.I.P michael

gmb45
26th June, 2009, 07:37 AM
what shocking news. i dont think for 1 minute he was guilty of any indecency towards children as i believe he had the mind of a child myself. he was weird in many many ways but didnt deserve this at 50. his poor kiddies. his music will live forever and some absolute belters he sang. i saw him live at glasgow green in 1992 and it was an amazing show.

R.I.P michael well said lainie :top:

forntida
26th June, 2009, 07:51 AM
Well said Lainie. Think of his kids first. OK he was a weird character but all artistes are weird. He will be missed by a lot of people.

As for the other side of him. It is little wonder he was bent with Uri Geller as a friend.

lfc4life
26th June, 2009, 08:17 AM
the media played a big part in killing him and so did the bullying he father supposedly done when he was a kid!!!

R.I.P MICHEAL JACKSON

a flawed genius

diwyman
26th June, 2009, 09:56 AM
sad eh? i cried myself to sleep last night

andy4
26th June, 2009, 11:33 AM
heard it on news this morning a really sad day for the pop world,didn't agree with his antics in his personal life but his music was something else & the thriller video is still best music video ever made.
RIP JACKO

opsmonkey
26th June, 2009, 01:03 PM
sad eh? i cried myself to sleep last night

sad indeed

maxi1968
26th June, 2009, 05:52 PM
any new records m8
has anyone stopped to consider the amount of stress the man was under.court case after court case.folk chasing him for money and preassure from his record company.he was nearly bankrupt.top artist .dont know how much he will be missed though.:congrats::congrats::congrats:

ste6106
26th June, 2009, 06:16 PM
HiS doctor has apparently gone AWOL

Showbiz - News - LAPD 'searching for Jackson doctor' - Digital Spy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a162269/lapd-searching-for-jackson-doctor.html)

krazylegz
26th June, 2009, 06:25 PM
has anyone stopped to consider the amount of stress the man was under.court case after court case.folk chasing him for money and preassure from his record company.he was nearly bankrupt.top artist .dont know how much he will be missed though.:congrats::congrats::congrats:

me and i dont condone all of these jokes either, i woke up today with about 12 texts (all jokes) but i didnt send them on, just like the jade goody ones i got, i couldnt stand her but once they die i believe they should be able to rest in peace

he was a great artist.

people are entitle to their opinion and many believe he was paedophile, i dont, i really believe he was just like a big kid at heart and the parents of the kids he supposedly abused would not have accepted a out of court settlement if their kids had been abused, i know i wouldnt have if my kids were abused by someone i would want justice and by accepting money isnt justice, just proves they were only after one thing.

thered
26th June, 2009, 07:59 PM
i agree with krazy he was a top performer and must be one of the greatest showmen who lived if not greatest all the other stuff as far as anything goes or thinks has never been proved or stood up in court so we should all presume he is innocent

definately wierd definately troubled but that does not make him a paedo i for one think he is an easy target because he is eccentric and opened his home for thousands and thousands of underprivelidged kids over the years there was bound to be 1 or 2 who saw the pound signs

troubled boy who turned into a troubled man a reluctant superstar who missed and didnt know what a normal life was

RIP micheal a truly great pop icon

RedSpider
26th June, 2009, 08:41 PM
as celebrity deaths go, nobody will ever beat david caradine. killed by ninjas! what a man! what a way to go!
ninjas killed bill.

lfc4life
26th June, 2009, 08:42 PM
as celebrity deaths go, nobody will ever beat david caradine. killed by ninjas! what a man! what a way to go!
ninjas killed bill.

must have been some sex game ;)

RedSpider
26th June, 2009, 08:47 PM
sex with ninjas? that's just lunacy

chroma
26th June, 2009, 09:32 PM
I wandered around work all day raging.

Jackson was playing everywhere and epople where all sand and stuff. The complete and utter hypocracy turned my stomach.

3 days ago the man was vilified as a child molesting freaky beast, everyone wanted to see his head on a pike.

The day he dies and everyones tune changes, "oh he was a great artist," "its such a shame," "think of his kids..." etc.
I doubt anyone was considering how his kids felt when they wanted him crucified.

Its been less than a day and im already sick and tired of the whole affair.

I guess i just dont see the point of these famous deaths, the Pope, Diana, Elvis, Jacko etc... you think they would give a toss if you where dead tommorow? why give a care in the world about them? its not like the worlds stopped revolving.

Then again people cried over the death of Chairman Mao... go figure.

opsmonkey
26th June, 2009, 09:50 PM
I agree Chroma.. i watched a tribute on BBC before when Mica Paris said "Lets just think of all the good things.. lets remember a genuis.."

So basically it doesnt matter he liked to sleep with Kids and he was a wierd man who paid off allegations of child touching... he was a great singer..

Yep.. i agree.. Off The Wall & Thriller were excellent.. but since then he's been a wierd freak.. surrounded by wierdo's who never stopped him and had a word.. its obvious he had major mental health problems but people just leached off him..

People make jokes about everything.. Elvis.. John Lennon.. Hillsborough.. Heysel.. Munich.. Diana.. 9/11

If you dont like it dont laugh.. but its human nature..

He's dead.. if your not related to him.. get over it

yorkslad
26th June, 2009, 10:23 PM
i really dont give a sh@t about Michael Jackson, on the news all day why????? what about all are Servicemen who die??? doing thing far better than what he could have ever done, they are lucky if they 30 secs on the news

maca
26th June, 2009, 10:25 PM
i really dont give a sh@t about Michael Jackson, on the news all day why????? what about all are Servicemen who die??? doing thing far better than what he could have ever done, they are lucky if they 30 secs on the news
it dose put life into prospective dosent it ....

bluefin
26th June, 2009, 11:14 PM

amen :congrats:

briani
27th June, 2009, 12:10 AM
i wont miss him, he brought too much weirdness for me.

xant14
27th June, 2009, 04:43 AM

haha.. almost bankrupt. Oh dear, he might have to get rid of his amusement ground. How could MJ EVER be skint? he never could. He has music of his playing every second, hence royalties. I hate when people of his magnitude cry that they;re down to their last milliion or two. Spare me.
Not only that, he owned something like 50% of the rights to the Beetles royalties.
Stress yeah, I suppose. From paparazzi and so, that would bug me, but his court cases were his doing. Can you imagine a bricklayer building a playground in his backyard and inviting the local kids in to play? Why should he be treated different?
By the way, I thought some of his music was great, Earth song was a particular favourite.

zaphodbb
27th June, 2009, 07:24 AM
i must admit i was never a big fan of the guy but i bought thriller that was fantastic. but the last few posts on this thread kind of put it in perspective, children are dying every second but the whole world has gone sycophantic about mj. ok i can see the death of someone who's only 50 as always sad. but everyone seems to think he was hard done by, he had enormous talent sure and he was a weirdo yes, but if he was that dumb he would not have had all the mansions an shit, he made the decision to change his color and face no one else, he made the decision to build neverland, and surround him self with assholes like uri geller hmmm dont get me started on that waste of space,so for me the bottom line is as my mother used to say "well ye made yer bed son now ye can lie in it" mj a shrinking violet! ha give me a break. i lost both my parents ten years ago and for me thats grieve, even now my heart is broken so save your grieve for people you love, and people who have really had a bad life. ok rant over have a nice day

lfc4life
27th June, 2009, 09:56 AM
you see the papers today some showing he taking 7 drugs at one time! and 3 of them fatal painkillers

Amonhotep
27th June, 2009, 10:10 AM
For what it is worth this thread show he inspired various feelings. Good and bad he helped to define a generation. He certainly left footprints wherever he went and for whatever he did.

munchkin59
27th June, 2009, 10:57 AM
i agree with krazy he was a top performer and must be one of the greatest showmen who lived if not greatest all the other stuff as far as anything goes or thinks has never been proved or stood up in court so we should all presume he is innocent

definately wierd definately troubled but that does not make him a paedo i for one think he is an easy target because he is eccentric and opened his home for thousands and thousands of underprivelidged kids over the years there was bound to be 1 or 2 who saw the pound signs

troubled boy who turned into a troubled man a reluctant superstar who missed and didnt know what a normal life was

RIP micheal a truly great pop icon
Totally agree, loved isw music even his pre motown stuff never a bad tune.....

illninofan
27th June, 2009, 07:15 PM
Ah, it was such a tragedy really, may he rest in peace

1sinners
6th July, 2009, 04:02 PM
:congrats:Fairplay Mr Chroma, I couldn't have said it better myself!! I'm also sick to my teeth!
100's of people die everyday in the world. People who have shit lives with no food and material wealth! This is the real "shame" of life!
Just another one of the rich elite leaves this earth! Big Deal!!:sleep:

[QUOTE=chroma;21859 wandered around work all day raging.

Jackson was playing everywhere and epople where all sand and stuff. The complete and utter hypocracy turned my stomach.

3 days ago the man was vilified as a child molesting freaky beast, everyone wanted to see his head on a pike.

The day he dies and everyones tune changes, "oh he was a great artist," "its such a shame," "think of his kids..." etc.
I doubt anyone was considering how his kids felt when they wanted him crucified.

Its been less than a day and im already sick and tired of the whole affair.

I guess i just dont see the point of these famous deaths, the Pope, Diana, Elvis, Jacko etc... you think they would give a toss if you where dead tommorow? why give a care in the world about them? its not like the worlds stopped revolving.

Then again people cried over the death of Chairman Mao... go figure.[/QUOTE]

ashrafhaydar
6th July, 2009, 05:04 PM
i miss him already. it dont matter if he is black or white will always be whacko to me..

bigfella
6th July, 2009, 05:44 PM
is he still dead then ?