PDA

View Full Version : which card is better?

1carew1
26th June, 2009, 05:48 PM
is the r4 the best card or is the dstt or is there a card that is better than those two or are they more or less the same

delboy13
26th June, 2009, 06:06 PM
i think cyclods is the best card. r4 you can only get fakes as they stopped making them

MetalKettle
26th June, 2009, 06:10 PM
is the r4 the best card or is the dstt or is there a card that is better than those two or are they more or less the same

Go for the Acekard m8. Best support.

freck
26th June, 2009, 06:43 PM
i think cyclods is the best card. r4 you can only get fakes as they stopped making them
Totally agree there delboy,any r4 bought now is a fake and wont be supported.
The cyclo will cost a little more but is the best card out there(not cloned),the dstt is a pile of junk and has been cloned and feels very flimsey....poor quality.The M3 is another good card but as i said go for the cyclo ds sdhc and a 4gig micro sd.Youve plent of room for movies mp3's or anything else you need and it will hold anything up to a 32 gig card so its up to you.

1carew1
26th June, 2009, 08:08 PM
Totally agree there delboy,any r4 bought now is a fake and wont be supported.
The cyclo will cost a little more but is the best card out there(not cloned),the dstt is a pile of junk and has been cloned and feels very flimsey....poor quality.The M3 is another good card but as i said go for the cyclo ds sdhc and a 4gig micro sd.Youve plent of room for movies mp3's or anything else you need and it will hold anything up to a 32 gig card so its up to you.
could you send me a link to where i could look at/purchase a cyclo

freck
26th June, 2009, 10:17 PM
Look at the where to buy section here CYCLODS ... A world far beyond the realm of just gameplay ... (http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/engine.pl?page=products-cyclodsevolution)
There a bit pricey but well worth it,works straight out of the box and updating is done very very easily plus all info comes from the cyclo site.
Plenty of addons and gadgets to be got fot it.

cunny
27th June, 2009, 08:16 PM
i like the edge cards or super ds, both have sdhc facility, no patching of roms like on r4.

For where to buy just use google thats how i found my suppliers