PDA

View Full Version : Renault kangoo 2011 1.5dci 55kw help Please urgent

lonczyn
28th July, 2014, 09:21 AM
Hi
can somebody help me to mod map for this car ecu is delphy . i have no experience in delphy ecus. cant find andy maps for it any sugestion would be nice.

betrescudan
28th July, 2014, 01:58 PM
i need all information about your engine and your ECU..nr,sw,year,etc

lonczyn
28th July, 2014, 04:03 PM
im posting this dump again couse first one maybe corrupted 270531
Kangoo II 2011 55kw 1,5dci dcm 3.4 sw: 237101989r hw: 28321424''

strange thing galetto using obd gives me 128kb file ktag using bdm 167b wtf?? but after second read using galetto file is different look at it this one and previous

betrescudan
28th July, 2014, 04:24 PM
try these and report for knowing...is a strange map

lonczyn
28th July, 2014, 04:30 PM
when ktag was connectes he shows me every info about ecu but micro, flash, eeprom are not present but read sucessfull but file still 167b. i wil check it

after programing it ecu is dead

betrescudan
28th July, 2014, 05:16 PM
try remap with orig file ...one of the 2 orig files

betrescudan
28th July, 2014, 05:21 PM
i compared the two rar archieve with dumps...there are totally different....i try to make a mod file for first rar....maybe will work....the seccond is shit...not good reading

betrescudan
28th July, 2014, 05:38 PM
try the seccond mod file is the first orig modiff...seams to be a good file...128 kb

betrescudan
28th July, 2014, 06:19 PM
ECU programmer, flasher list for car model Clio chip tuning. (http://flash.ecubin.com/engine-control-unit-programmer-flasher-for-clio-chip-tuning)

bobolin4o
29th July, 2014, 09:52 AM
What happened with free help here?
Killed ECU i assume...
Don't you see, that file is corrupted? But this not prevent you to "tune" it with shitty Titanium program... "strange map"... there is not any maps...

morgano
29th July, 2014, 10:40 AM
What happened with free help here?
Killed ECU i assume...
Don't you see, that file is corrupted? But this not prevent you to "tune" it with shitty Titanium program... "strange map"... there is not any maps...

That is exactly what i meant when i talked about risking other's car. Hope this man can solve his problem.

bobolin4o
29th July, 2014, 10:50 AM
Of course he will solve the problem, no death people actually... but on what price...

betrescudan
29th July, 2014, 02:02 PM
sorry guys,but i tuned a map posted...if the map was readed with shits,isn"t my fault...but i see...this is your time....for hunting...no problems guys
when ktag was connectes he shows me every info about ecu but micro, flash, eeprom are not present but read sucessfull but file still 167b. i wil check it

did he check it ?

betrescudan
29th July, 2014, 02:04 PM
i tuned until now many cars with shity titanium and it wasn"t problems...even my car with delphi DCM 3.4 is tuned with same shit and work ok...but you guys,you tune only the bosch?....nice ....if not exist damos,you are death

bobolin4o
29th July, 2014, 02:22 PM
What can I say to you, arrogant man, is that once you have seen that the file is damaged, you should not have to "tune" but tell the guy, that something was wrong.
But the problem is, that you are a HUNTER of "likes" and "thanks" and you do not care what happened next. So please shut up, and think good what you done...

betrescudan
29th July, 2014, 05:23 PM
if realy is 100% my mistake,i wait our friend to send me the adress ,to pay the dammage...and thanks my friends ...you are all the time with me,and i accept your "critics"...and i want help people not for likes or thanks...can"t buy nothing with thoses...i want to help becouse i am a good friend and nice guy...like you my friends....to be good is not for sale...is only free

betrescudan
29th July, 2014, 05:49 PM
i think that your tool see only partial your ecu...try find someone with kess....if the dump 1,5mb is full reading,and if is for your ecu,you can restore the ecu better writing on bench,or with a tool that work delphi....i tuned my car citroen c5 year 2010 delphi dcm 3.4 with kess v2
here is a photo with kess for dcm3.4 renault kangoo
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/DarkCore/misc/paperclip.png Attached Thumbnailshttp://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f175/270673d1406652259t-kangoo-2011-1-5dci-ori-file-need-urgent-kangoo-kess.jpg (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f175/270673d1406652259-kangoo-2011-1-5dci-ori-file-need-urgent-kangoo-kess.jpg)

morgano
4th August, 2014, 12:57 AM
You always take it personally, and nothing farer what we want.

This time yes, was your fault, why? Because with titanium you didn't notice the file was corrupt, just opened it and titanium showed you what it thinks are the maps, you tuned with all your good faith (but bad criterium) and you gave corrupted tuned file back to a mate of the forum. For free yes, result is you unintentionally crashed his ecu and convert his car in an expensive and giant paperweight.

We appreciate your interest in trying to help, but recognise this is not the way. Think first, tune later. ;)

betrescudan
4th August, 2014, 07:36 PM
for you my friend,be sure i will not tune ever a good file like for the others who use my files and are satisfyed...for you maybe i"LL use these good faith (but bad criterium)
BTW...the probblem was solved,so stop the comments and get to work....
thanks again for your interest about how to make critics for the others...i saw that from the beginning of these thread until now,you are the best to do this job...congratulations
but please STOP THIS SHIT....if you want no mistakes,if you really are good,teach us public on forum yours knowledge about tuning and winols tricks,and all will be ok....if you aren"t
able to do that,well mate,maybe will be better for all members to rest sillent

morgano
4th August, 2014, 07:49 PM
And again you take it as a personal attack, no problem for me mate, keep doing your good work with other's cars. I will not anymore tell you anything either good or bad. It's like talk with a wall. Just become welcomed in my ignored list. ;) Cheers.

betrescudan
4th August, 2014, 08:12 PM
morgano...you must understanding that if you want to be a good friend,you must to help...help with examples how to tune a car,limits to respect,what is good and what wrong to do,i saw in other forums how a person like you,who know using this shity winols,explain to the others how to use ,how to tune correctly a car...here,in these forum,with sommes limits,eduszg,ominimicu,bobolin40,ecupro,are trying to explain something about..........the only persons who don"t explain nothing (for us ,the guys with mistakes ,for understanding how we must to work to be ok),so,the only persons are you and nastase ( the twins )....sorry my friend...i hope to help me,to help us ,to becomming goods like you...thanks