PDA

View Full Version : Which CAMD to use to whatch TPS Multvision

tatatata430
15th June, 2008, 11:37 AM
I have Dreambox 500s and mgcamd 1.30 but I can't watch the TPS and Multivision. can you also send the frequencies for Multvision. thanks

Devilfish
15th June, 2008, 12:53 PM
as far as i know, multivision has changed encryption and is no longer hacked. normal tps is still available via mgcamd but multivision is not. although there have been several revisions of mgcamd_1.30 so maybe its back on but i havent checked.

dreamquest
15th June, 2008, 01:33 PM
Multivision channels are no longer on hotbird.

satman
15th June, 2008, 02:18 PM
as far as i know, multivision has changed encryption and is no longer hacked. normal tps is still available via mgcamd but multivision is not. although there have been several revisions of mgcamd_1.30 so maybe its back on but i havent checked.

TPS sent an attack last week, and normal activities should be resumed soon, if not already,,,,, opening here with hypercam on a tm9100 and a tgm220, but thats no available for dreambox,,,,yet,,,,

krazylegz
15th June, 2008, 02:53 PM
TPS sent an attack last week, and normal activities should be resumed soon, if not already,,,,, opening here with hypercam on a tm9100 and a tgm220, but thats no available for dreambox,,,,yet,,,,

you sure????

i read that multivision had stopped altogether, not just moved to astra or changed encyption but totally stopped broadcasting

satman
15th June, 2008, 03:08 PM
you sure????

i read that multivision had stopped altogether, not just moved to astra or changed encyption but totally stopped broadcasting

tps still there , but yes your correct, multivision doesnt look to be on 13e , il have a look around some other sats,, but tps star and foot are still there and open

Curious123
15th June, 2008, 04:18 PM
Multivision has closed for good it is therefore no longer available anywhere.

C64
15th June, 2008, 06:40 PM
Yer it's history, shame that.

It was a good service and always available on one cam or another.

Although i stopped watching it regularly about 2 years ago, it was good to know that it was there as a backup service, I know I'll miss it.

RIP MULTIVISION.