PDA

View Full Version : Website for STARTING ECU chiptuning, knowledge on WINOLS - FREE FOR ALL

didi_du_93000
5th August, 2014, 11:06 AM
Hello all,

Here it's a website i have found. It will help you to know how ECU programation work, also DCT error remove, WINOLS....
Simply and with good qualities word.

Good reading!!!!

https://sites.google.com/site/vagecumap/home

dpcmsx
16th December, 2014, 11:21 PM
Hello dear friends

I need "EDC16 Error (dtc) removal" page (and if possible more other+ pages) Anyone have full packet or new tutorial pages? Have nice days :)

smayer
17th December, 2014, 01:15 AM
Hello dear friends

I need "EDC16 Error (dtc) removal" page (and if possible more other+ pages) Anyone have full packet or new tutorial pages? Have nice days :)

Pay 5 and have full access, this guy made a good job, don?t stoll and suport!!

mishu_b
18th December, 2014, 11:31 AM
Hello dear friends

the guy made a very nice job there - few month ago somebody "smart guy" toke his work and sold on ebay!
Now he is protecting his work that's way no more free access to the website!

I would say 5Euro it is not big deal if you would like to learn from his experience!

sasy90
18th December, 2014, 12:08 PM
Hi to all , i wanted to ask one thing.... the guides interested only ecu group vag ?

Fec001
19th December, 2014, 03:50 PM
He is a good guy and help if you don't understand something. 5 pounds is very few for so much documents.