PDA

View Full Version : Loss of sound on some channels

waqasahmed
27th June, 2009, 07:54 PM
First of all, apologies for not being a regular poster here, but that is mainly because I am helping others on the t**hwatch forums(username waqasahmed there as well),so Im not some sort of a leecher. I do still help others and have posted the good news today as well

Basically, some channels have lost sound eg: Five, Sky Sports 2 and B4U and I thought this was a weird thing to happen. Is there any chance of a solution?

EDIT: I have scanned for channels and the problem still persisted on my neutrino image. I dont mind using a PLI image to see if it is an image problem and not a hardware problem, but I dont know if PLI is for satellite or cable or both. I also forgot to mention that I am using it on the cable side, not the sat but you probably guessed that when I said I lost sound from Sky Sports 2 and B4U

DannytheManny
2nd July, 2009, 03:26 AM
i dont get it

max_gee
2nd July, 2009, 10:12 AM
press the audio button and try changing the language.

waqasahmed
2nd July, 2009, 10:57 AM
Hi, I tried that. Today, I will flash a new image-Ive been a lazy so and so

Curious123
3rd July, 2009, 09:15 PM
The dreambox images can be used for sat or cable. In system settings have tried disabling 'fasting zapping'.

waqasahmed
3rd July, 2009, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the info. Curious123 I will try your suggestion and then I will load another image if that doesnt fix anything

waqasahmed
10th July, 2009, 10:28 AM
I eventually loaded some images on it. Five had sound! However, all the other pay channels wouldnt work. Im sure I FTP'd the magic files right(Ive never really used an enigma image)

waqasahmed
30th July, 2009, 10:42 PM
Id just like to say again, even though I have downloaded a few things from here, I do browse the site and Im not a leecher. I find it nearly impossible for some reason to visit two forums :D The last forum I tried to do that with I ended up leaving :D as it was just too much :evil::evil::evil:

Anyway I flashed a mrdude dreambox 500cs image-Released in June 2009 and everything works