PDA

View Full Version : Das Xentry does not like AppID 252 and 253 on a laptop

jimis
6th August, 2014, 05:54 AM
Maybe it's a stupid question ?
But how to change the AppID 253 to 254 or 255
Maybe someone knows how to do it ?
or
Will share the finished file (and will describe how to do it)
The problem is that In New Das Xentry 07 2014 does not like AppID 252 and 253
So maybe New Xentry 07 2014 likes AppID 254 or 255

If someone knows please reply
PM also welcome

petr78rus
6th August, 2014, 08:30 AM

there is not any problems with the 252, 253

impactops
6th August, 2014, 02:32 PM
271761 271762

The zoolokas mod now has been working for 3 years straight, far longer than what anybody could of anticipated while the abu dhabi boys are still regurgitating the same old shit on planet pluto.It is the whole reason why con man forums exist.

Regards
Impactops

impactops
9th August, 2014, 04:35 PM
The Abu Dhabi boys are busy twiddling their thumbs waiting for blacklist fixes from the JC Con Men
One interface does all.A point i've reiterated time & time & time again!!!!!

Regards
Impactops

cocutanu
9th August, 2014, 07:45 PM
Setting a VAS 5054 as J2534 will do ALL what a SDconnect or PartD mux can handle using DAS-Xentry ?
Even with older cars ?
Regards

impactops
10th August, 2014, 12:00 AM
The egg is asking the chicken a question?

You were too busy concutanu being one of JC's disciples instead of spending your time learning, i suggest you take a closer look at the picture.There are two interfaces installed, one is a VAS5054 as a PDU the other as J2534

cocutanu
10th August, 2014, 12:06 AM
Thanks. I can see that.
Both with the same serial number.
But what's the point here ?
Are these working with DAS-Xentry ?
Regards

impactops
10th August, 2014, 12:19 AM
Thanks. I can see that.
Both with the same serial number.
But what's the point here ?
Are these working with DAS-Xentry ?
Regards

You can't see that, otherwise you would not have asked the question
You must be the biggest dumb fvuck on the planet, that's why you were a soldier in JC's army trained not to think

The pictures i have shown have come from which software??
If they have decided to implement this in there diag software what does that mean???

cocutanu
10th August, 2014, 12:32 AM
You can't see that, otherwise you would not have asked the question
You must be the biggest dumb fvuck on the planet, that's why you were a soldier in JC's army trained not to think

The pictures i have shown have come from which software??
If they have decided to implement this in there diag software what does that mean???

First of all try to control yourself. I didn't insulted you in any way.
Second of that, I have no idea from where you got that picture.
I assume now that you got it from the latest Xentry release which I didn't use it. That's why I asked.
Regards

impactops
10th August, 2014, 12:49 AM
First of all try to control yourself. I didn't insulted you in any way.

Then explain to them cocutanu why i would treat you in this manner

You can't erase history, it stays with you for life.

cocutanu
10th August, 2014, 12:52 AM
Ok Impactops.
Instead of helping THEM we just spam this thread.
Thanks for your patience.
Regards

impactops
10th August, 2014, 01:01 AM
Ok Impactops.
Instead of helping THEM we just spam this thread.
Thanks for your patience.
Regards

Tell them what happened last time when i was helping them, you can't escape history captain

impactops
10th August, 2014, 03:43 AM
Disappeared??? I wonder why

When i posted the appid 250 & 254 pics that didn't help them either other than show that it is possible, but you never came out to ask questions about that?

You asked a question for something you don't know about, right? something that could help you and your con man mates that have migrated to Anul Professionals, the same JC crew with their con man ways.If you want to help them why don't you tell them about your history, the con man jobs you were doing for JC, how the forums are not run for members interests instead to manipulate and decieve all in the name of profits.Using their personal information for criminal activities to access their accounts while shaking their hands pretending to be friends.Why don't you tell them that before i even knew who the fvuck you were what you posted after i published the Uni dev keys and what your boss was doing with them in less than 24hours of them being published.

So instead of lecturing me about being concerned of helping "THEM" only because now it suits self interests, why don't you expose yourself for the fraudster you really are.

cocutanu
10th August, 2014, 12:18 PM
Disappeared??? I wonder why

When i posted the appid 250 & 254 pics that didn't help them either other than show that it is possible, but you never came out to ask questions about that?

You asked a question for something you don't know about, right? something that could help you and your con man mates that have migrated to Anul Professionals, the same JC crew with their con man ways.If you want to help them why don't you tell them about your history, the con man jobs you were doing for JC, how the forums are not run for members interests instead to manipulate and decieve all in the name of profits.Using their personal information for criminal activities to access their accounts while shaking their hands pretending to be friends.Why don't you tell them that before i even knew who the fvuck you were what you posted after i published the Uni dev keys and what your boss was doing with them in less than 24hours of them being published.

So instead of lecturing me about being concerned of helping "THEM" only because now it suits self interests, why don't you expose yourself for the fraudster you really are.

Just for your information : the actual version which I use it for DAS-Xentry is a version from 2009. I did bothered installing from time to time a newer version just for fun....you know why ?
Because I don't need it ! The older version I have is enough for me.
Guess why ? It's because it is NOT and never was my business. I'm using DAS-Xentry for my own needs and mostly for my car or my friends cars. All these as a hobby as well. I like to test sometimes and see how things are working. That's a hobby and not a business.
Playing with these things I've discovered some tricks by myself, many of them easier to be discovered even for regular users (all you have to do is browsing thru files and edit some of them which was quite easy with older versions). The hardest part was to discover that Mercedes soft is logging every single step on their system so all you have to do is read the log files and many of those tricks will be right in front of you !
You'll understand how the system is working and make an idea why this and why that is happening.

About MY history, actually it is YOUR history about MY history.
It was me selling your Universal keys ?
It was me using (repacking) your fixes for selling them ?
It was me stolen your account info using for criminal activities as you said ? (at this point I must be worried also for myself)

But let's blame and accuse everybody before even know anything about each person. That's what you did Impactops.
At some points you have proven what you sustained. But not for all. Many guys here were accused by you for nothing !
Just for the simple mistake that they moved on to different other forums to search for solutions for their businesses or could be also just Hobbies.
When somebody came here and ask for help about this Mercedes stuff you start blaming them and send them across the street.
That's why peoples have moved on Impactops !
I've seen many times asking yourself what's the reason DK is so quiet now about this stuff. But you refuse to look at yourself.
DK is still a great forum !
But as you said..peoples make him a great FORUM. Well, as a VIP Member, you should figure out that sometimes you've made mistakes and never apologises for those.

Regards

impactops
10th August, 2014, 04:18 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/xentry-internal-error-168188/

I only deal with facts cocutanu not the propaganda you specialize in, you can't play goffer for the JC boys and expect to wipe your hands clean of all responsibility.

It was me stolen your account info using for criminal activities as you said
Show me where i have stated that my account was one of them?

All the forums at the time i arrived were hijacked (unware to me) in one way or another by the JC gang with their multiple identities discrediting any solution so that members could purchase his.I posted the unidev keys and you were the first to say they dont work, members pointed out that they were being sold and you posted "what came first the chicken or the egg", admin discovered they were being sold and started banning the JC gang.Meanwhile, i had no real resentment at the time cause i was a newbie and didn't get upset in something that really had no long term value, but little did i know that JC had created a whole industry in scamming and conning with his Wacky Shacky's, littledans, shadow w@nker.....and the fvucking list goes on, all with a mission to manipulate & decieve. Dudmaster came out and said "it's a revolution" the flood gates had opened and members were free once again to post what they knew about stardiag, JC declared war that the patches he had ripped off from others to sell were now being posted for free, his disciples resulted in impersonating MB in emails sent to admin so that the patches can be removed.Admin eventually closed the software section and the con men saw an opportunity to start there own. But they never learned the most important lesson, that a forum that cannot produce it's own solutions cannot survive and must resort to extensive leaching in order to do so.Members wiil eventually work out which forum(s) the solutions are coming from and become a member therefore cutting out the middle man.

Even with the numbers down and the software section missing genuine members that are wanting solutions to problems without propaganda and those who provide those solutions will always remain.

Regards
Impactops

cocutanu
10th August, 2014, 08:12 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/xentry-internal-error-168188/

I only deal with facts cocutanu not the propaganda you specialize in, you can't play goffer for the JC boys and expect to wipe your hands clean of all responsibility.

These are your facts Impactops ? :)
Try to read the whole thread again.
I have explained at that time the reason I jumped in...just to add more info.

Show me where i have stated that my account was one of them?

You was a member of all those forums. Since you are the only one who's complaining about stolen identity I assumed your account was stolen and have more info then I have.

"I posted the unidev keys and you were the first to say they dont work..."

Try to go back in time and recall what happened at that time.
Yes, it's true indeed. I was the first to say those keys don't work !
You know why Impactops ?
Because the first set of keys you posted really didn't worked for me !! What's so hard to understand ?
And go back in time one more time and try to remember that I was also the first one who told you after that that I tested with a different commonlic.dll if I remember well and worked.
Later, you've made new posts with different keys, fixing that problem.

You are free to believe whatever you like.
Same as I am too.
I'm not cleaning my hands...just try to explain you my thoughts (Honestly, I'm asking now why am I doing this in front of you ?)
Could be because I have some spare time now and chat with you for little.
But don't expect to do this from now on...

Regards

impactops
11th August, 2014, 01:56 AM
I have quoted that thread before and you have avoided it like the plague, except this time you have realized that the shit you and your con man mates have done in the past isn't going to go away and that is the only thing you are correct on.You and your cronnie mates never anticipated that 4 years down the track that your con man ways would keep surfacing and that i would keep holding you fvucks to account.

You conviently quote certain sections and avoid the relevant points "what came first the chicken or the egg", these aren't comments made by someone expressing that the keys don't work, they were made when your boss started selling them, vindictive, selfish, arrogant, fvucking greedy comments.There are countless examples that exist in the old software section that would show what the JC disciples were up too.

I suggest you do what your cronnie mates have done, pick another alias and start again cause this one is damaged for life.I'l keep holding you JC boys to account, for the activities that took place on the Garbage Forum, for the relentless pursuit of trying to stop information from becoming public using scrupulous means to do it and discrediting anyone that had anything relevant to say all that your boss could make a profit

The fact that you had the ordasity to ask me a question knowing very well where you stand with me, indicates how foolish you really are, thinking that history could be burried and all is well.

I will always remember, i will never forget and continue to hold you fvucks to account!!

rxtx
11th August, 2014, 10:09 PM
271761 271762

The zoolokas mod now has been working for 3 years straight, far longer than what anybody could of anticipated while the abu dhabi boys are still regurgitating the same old shit on planet pluto.It is the whole reason why con man forums exist.

Regards
Impactops

Are those screens from a regular notebook ? Or from original tablet ?

Best regards !
rxtx

impactops
11th August, 2014, 11:13 PM
Are those screens from a regular notebook ? Or from original tablet ?

Best regards !
rxtx

Just a regular PC, but i have mentioned this before, even when 254 was first implemeted by MB

This and other things i have mentioned before in previous posts

Regards
Impactops

petr78rus
12th August, 2014, 12:06 AM
Just a regular PC, but i have mentioned this before, even when 254 was first implemeted by MB

Regards
Impactops
me why it seems that this is the original compact4.
but once you say that it is a regular PC it probably is.

impactops
12th August, 2014, 04:34 AM
me why it seems that this is the original compact4.
but once you say that it is a regular PC it probably is.

I don't quite understand the question, are you saying if it is a regular PC why is AppID 250 displayed?

rxtx
12th August, 2014, 11:17 AM

Regards
Impactops

Thank You, I could just missed that.
Now I will try to find it, to not being eaten by curiosity ;)

Best regards !
rxtx

petr78rus
12th August, 2014, 01:16 PM
I don't quite understand the question, are you saying if it is a regular PC why is AppID 250 displayed?
there are some ways to replace HWID.

for example by substitution * dll of files, provided that you have correct files.
can break HWID system, at the startkeycentr installation at you ID 250 or 254 won't be dependent on what iron is established at you on PC.

what of ways you used? if it not secret.

impactops
12th August, 2014, 02:30 PM
there are some ways to replace HWID.
for example by substitution * dll of files, provided that you have correct files.
can break HWID system, at the startkeycentr installation at you ID 250 or 254 won't be dependent on what iron is established at you on PC. What of ways you used? if it not secret.

*.dll substitution was used right from the beginning for (non MB) Xenty keys to be accepted, the zolookas mod solved that problem and has managed to work flawlessly for 3 years, even when the JC boys were still telling their members on the garbage forum to change the dll's which was not required since they were using the zolookas mod until it was no longer possible when MB had made changes.

The zolookas mod works on the principle that it does not matter how many times they check the key and what different methods through stardiag they use to check it all those sections will report back as if the key is correct, otherwise there would be a lot of files to change, ones that do the check and ones that check the files that do the check. The same principle is applied to AppID.

As for being more specific, explain to me why I would be, considering you are a VIP on one of my favourite forums?

I am surprised petr78rus, I would of thought that the Russians would have a proper solution to this problem

Regards
Impactops

petr78rus
12th August, 2014, 07:34 PM
The zolookas mod works on the principle that it does not matter how many times they check the key and what different methods through stardiag they use to check it all those sections will report back as if the key is correct, otherwise there would be a lot of files to change, ones that do the check and ones that check the files that do the check. The same principle is applied to AppID
in Russia there are a lot of ways of a solution
not only change of Appid, our systems don't need keys at all

As for being more specific, explain to me why I would be, considering you are a VIP on one of my favourite forums?
I didn't understand a question

I am surprised petr78rus, I would of thought that the Russians would have a proper solution to this problem

if you mean installation 07\14, it was slapped together, it is simple to show that a new problem (no valid Appid=252/253), not such and a problem.
by the way I didn't use for installation files of 05.14, I decompiled native 07.14 and cleaned check of Appid.

impactops
to me iteresno if you sell your decision (zolookas mod), how many it costs?

impactops
13th August, 2014, 02:12 AM
by the way I didn't use for installation files of 05.14, I decompiled native 07.14 and cleaned check of Appid

Let me make something perfectly clear, what you have shown me appears to be cosmetic i could make impactops appear in those fields aswell but it has no real value.

Appid 250 appears not because it has been changed to appear, because the software thinks it is is/has been installed on an original tester so therefore no files on the original setup disc(s) need to be changed, i have installed stardiag 2 years straight without a problem or glitch relating to the appid.If you take a closer look at while it is being installed you wil notice a window appear for a short period showing the type of install being performed (Normal, Full...etc) it determines this by the information it retrieves from the system, making the system appear as if it is an internal MB engineering tester will give you alot more than the type of install that is performed on a regular PC

I have never sold, bartered or exchanged money for any information or solution(s) i may have come up with regarding automotive software.Zolookas is more than capable of coming up with solutions on his own, we have exchanged ideas in the past but he does not always take on the advice i have given, otherwise the mod would of been locked or at least a banner on it preventing con men from exploiting it.

Any current solutions that are derived by others to tackle new problem(s) that appear, still rely on the zolookas mod being present otherwise they would not be able to complete the install and continuosly rely on having mods for each new version of stardiag that is released

Visroni
19th August, 2014, 02:43 PM
Maybe it's a stupid question ?
But how to change the AppID 253 to 254 or 255
Maybe someone knows how to do it ?
or
So maybe New Xentry 07 2014 likes AppID 254 or 255

If someone knows please reply
PM also welcome

there is no such thing as stupid question
and to answer it
YES it is possible to make it, there are several ways to do it
1. patching file
2. generate one file with correct pc data

impactops
19th August, 2014, 11:14 PM
there is no such thing as stupid question and to answer it

What about a stupid answer?

You forgot to answer this Visroni

Visroni
20th August, 2014, 09:28 AM
What about a stupid answer?

You forgot to answer this Visroni
ah yes missed that one, well i think so far all people know that my solutions are not free (although i made some free in the past, like world wide used EOL for das) and all works 1001% ;-)

impactops
20th August, 2014, 10:47 AM
ah yes missed that one, well i think so far all people know that my solutions are not free (although i made some free in the past, like world wide used EOL for das) and all works 1001% ;-)

Then you must be lost, sellers are across the road at the con mans forum(s), you'll fit right in there

They can read all about your customer service below

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/installation-xentry-07-2013-please-guide-363236/

Regards
Impactops

Visroni
20th August, 2014, 10:53 AM
Then you must be lost, sellers are across the road at the con mans forum(s), you'll fit right in there

They can read all about your customer service below

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/installation-xentry-07-2013-please-guide-363236/

Regards
Impactops

i am not lost, NOT at all ;-)
about "customer" you are referring is just RESELLER who was unhappy with one projects price ;-)

impactops
20th August, 2014, 11:01 AM
i am not lost, NOT at all ;-)
about "customer" you are referring is just RESELLER who was unhappy with one projects price ;-)

You are lost captain there is no selling here, that's what got you in trouble last time

Ripping off members is done across the road

Visroni
20th August, 2014, 03:10 PM
You are lost captain there is no selling here, that's what got you in trouble last time

Ripping off members is done across the road

yep, you can come ANYTIME, when you feel you need RIGHT / POWERFULL solution for ANY SW ;-)

impactops
20th August, 2014, 10:56 PM
yep, you can come ANYTIME, when you feel you need RIGHT / POWERFULL solution for ANY SW ;-)

Like I said, ripping off members is done across the road where the poor souls don't realise there being swindled, when they do they join DK