PDA

View Full Version : NEED PASSWORD FOR BIOS ON A DELL D630 SERVICE TAG fz9y0gi-595b

billsasparky33
6th August, 2014, 10:14 PM
hey there i got this laptop from a thrift store and had no hard drive bought new one and cant get passed the bios password can anyone help me with this thanks

smoggy
6th August, 2014, 10:55 PM
..........try tvbycddi

spice
18th August, 2014, 09:51 AM
@billsasparky33 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/425828-billsasparky33/) just reading this post and your other post 2 laptops 2 bios problems seems to me if your gonna offer a service for laptops that need to be cleaned for legal reasons you may want to stock up an your knowledge of decryptors and backdoor work-arounds before you start to enter the world of 3rd party items if you know what i mean

rikdol
18th October, 2014, 11:36 AM
hey there i got this laptop from a thrift store and had no hard drive bought new one and cant get passed the bios password can anyone help me with this thanks

I'm not sure if you are still reading this thread, but if the service tag provided is exactly as you typed it, your password should be: 6ox9s15r

If it's not exactly as provided,or anyone else needs a password for a Service tag ending in 595B send me a PM and i will generate one for you.

smoggy
18th October, 2014, 12:03 PM
I'm not sure if you are still reading this thread, but if the service tag provided is exactly as you typed it, your password should be: 6ox9s15r

If it's not exactly as provided,or anyone else needs a password for a Service tag ending in 595B send me a PM and i will generate one for you.

I suggest if you are going to offer a service you first learn how to input service tag into calculator :rofl:

rikdol
18th October, 2014, 01:53 PM
I suggest if you are going to offer a service you first learn how to input service tag into calculator :rofl:

wow, first reply to my answer and it's useless... what part of my message gives you the impression i don't know how to input a service tag? Question yourself before you question others.

anyway OT: ..................................... also gives the information anyone else needs with a tag ending in -595B
(in this case the: "Dell by serial number" code is the same as the calculator we use on refurbished laptops provides)

smoggy
18th October, 2014, 02:22 PM
wow, first reply to my answer and it's useless... what part of my message gives you the impression i don't know how to input a service tag? Question yourself before you question others.

anyway OT: BIOS Master Password Generator for Laptops (http://bios-pw.org/) also gives the information anyone else needs with a tag ending in -595B
(in this case the: "Dell by serial number" code is the same as the calculator we use on refurbished laptops provides)

I don't have to question myself, if you look in the Dell thread you will see I have given hundreds of passwords.

The first thing you need to learn is all service tags are inputted in upper case

PremierD
18th October, 2014, 02:31 PM

anyway OT: BIOS Master Password Generator for Laptops (http://bios-pw.org/) also gives the information anyone else needs with a tag ending in -595B

Not cut out for DK you Plank :)