PDA

View Full Version : vw golf need help !Mater help me please!

Siham
6th August, 2014, 11:29 PM
This car will make me CRAZY!!
The car is a golf4 1.9 tdi year 2000 so the problem this car are the following :

-big problem to start
-when started the engine do not go over 1500 rpm and are regime are instable
-when accelerate no response off engine or sometime it respond but do not go over 2000 and sometime accelerate alone and stay up and right after go down ,start engine again angine started but no acceleration or accelerate alone again.:suspicion:
I make a scan with vcds and launch and no dtc !!!!!!:eek:
i did a mesure test all seems to be ok , so i decided to do the following operation:
-changed fuel filter
-check egr valve ok
-check for fissure on tube fuel OK
-cheched air mass flow.temp sensor,turbo valve,turbo pressure valve and also the turbo ALL OK!!!:stoned:
Tried with other 3 other pump (second hand but just renewed)
The mechanical (a good one ) checked the syncro with alldata , and also checked all engine and also compression ALL OK!!
Injector also checked !! OK!

What can be the PROB!?!?!?!?!:banghead::banghead::mad-new:
Maybe ECU crazy ? its an edc15 with 24c02!
Please HELP i'am desperate !

Thank!

autoden
7th August, 2014, 06:42 AM
What is the MAP sensor reading? Do you have a vac gauge/miti vac. autoden

Siham
7th August, 2014, 09:11 AM
Sorry friend i do not understand what do you mean by vac gauge/mitic vac??
My is MAP sensor reading ?you mean mass air flow?

kikirixis
7th August, 2014, 02:13 PM
*Blocked CAT
*Also try to disconect vac tube from shut off throttle in EGR valve.

Siham
7th August, 2014, 04:37 PM
Also checked cat and vacum tube they are all clean and without obstruction.
i'am thinking to try with another ECU !

autoden
7th August, 2014, 07:25 PM
If you are saying you don't know what a MAP sensor (manifold absolute pressure) is, or a vac (vacume) gauge, then your not going to get very far diagnosing vehicles. Do the diagnostics, we will help you, find out whats wrong and fix it. Don't just guess, and start changing bits, it will become much harder to fix, both for you or someone else who looks at the vehicle.
autoden.

alessioblaupunkt
7th August, 2014, 08:14 PM
Check tube coming inside/outside of N75, the charge air pressure valve.
Tubes could be disconnected or broken.

Siham
7th August, 2014, 10:35 PM
SOLVED!!!:devil:
The problem was enought fuel arrive to pump and there was some really small fissure on the tube (both start and feedback tube) on the thank and the litle valve fixed on fuel filter , today we controled the pressure on all diesel tube pump ,thank,fuel filter using a susbidiary fuel pump and fixed a manometer and we (me and the mechanical) constated that always pression go back and air enter in the system fuel the fuge was also on the fixation tube on the thank gauge.tested also with air pressure the turbo valve that is guided by the N75 valve and the turbo valve was litle hard to move but they was not obstruction(strange) ,because we needed to input 1.5 bar more to make him move.
Everything remonted changed all tube and new filter valve the whole fuel circuit puted in pression also check for no air penetration .
Car started right now and everything OK .BROOOOOOOMM:driver:

kikichou
8th August, 2014, 04:06 AM
SOLVED!!!:devil:
The problem was enought fuel arrive to pump and there was some really small fissure on the tube (both start and feedback tube) on the thank and the litle valve fixed on fuel filter , today we controled the pressure on all diesel tube pump ,thank,fuel filter using a susbidiary fuel pump and fixed a manometer and we (me and the mechanical) constated that always pression go back and air enter in the system fuel the fuge was also on the fixation tube on the thank gauge.tested also with air pressure the turbo valve that is guided by the N75 valve and the turbo valve was litle hard to move but they was not obstruction(strange) ,because we needed to input 1.5 bar more to make him move.
Everything remonted changed all tube and new filter valve the whole fuel circuit puted in pression also check for no air penetration .
Car started right now and everything OK .BROOOOOOOMM:driver:

One car in my garage has the same problem, gonna try this:joyous: