PDA

View Full Version : audi TT 8N dash problem

zippy82
7th August, 2014, 04:51 PM
hi can anyone help with this, I saw this car a few months ago and got the immo pin and reprogrammed a new key no problem, the guy has been to another garage and had a new dash (brand new from audi) fitted and now wants another key but I can not read the pin and Ive found the pin it was but it will not accept it.

the immobilizer status is 6.0 and says it can not see the engine ecu, which I think might be the problem, it does run but Ive just cleared the engine ecu fault and the revs or speed do not work.

can anyone help me how to relearn the dash? I have vcds and super VAG.

Thanks zip

yugo45
7th August, 2014, 10:50 PM
You need to read eeprom of the dash and post here.

zippy82
9th August, 2014, 09:23 AM
Hi has this dash got a eprom or mcu? I think it needs to learned to Ecu but it won't let me do that

If it is eprom will reading it sort the problem?

thanks zip

yugo45
9th August, 2014, 04:42 PM
You need to read eeprom to be able to read PIN. When you get pin , then you can program key.

dell66
9th August, 2014, 05:05 PM
Ces photo ci-jointe la lecture des compteurs

audivwauto
10th August, 2014, 04:58 AM
new key or a unlocked transponder is needed,Supa vag wont always give you the right login(it did on the first one so you now have the login for the ecu,theirs no eprom in the cluster you will need good tool to read OBD then adapt key and align cluster to ECU(adaptation,channal 50)
you can also read old cluster and right to new and car will start

zippy82
11th August, 2014, 07:21 PM
hi I think adaption 50 is the problem, I dont think its been done but now I cant get into the dash at all, I have ad100 and carprog but I think when I saw the car a few months ago and did the key only thing worked was super vag.

Do you think I could read the mcu like in the picture and reset the dash with vigin dump? what mcu is it? so I can check what programmer I would need.

Customer doesnt have the old dash now been sent back to audi

thanks zip

zippy82
3rd September, 2014, 11:16 AM
Hi I've found a second hand dash and read the MCU can anyone tell me the pin, I going to try and reprogram this dash then write the programmed275634 dash file to the new dash from audi which I think has gone wrong
thanks zip

yugo45
3rd September, 2014, 03:51 PM
Your file is not good.