PDA

View Full Version : Best company to go with for Tuning , DPF

moto111
9th August, 2014, 08:27 AM
Ok gentlemen and ladies, Would like your true opinions on the Best company to go with for Tuning , DPF . I want to mainly offer dpf removal to my customers so would need to be with one company at least for support and good support at that. So if you have an opinion or would like to have a good old rant about a bad service now is the time to share.

betrescudan
9th August, 2014, 01:32 PM
Ok gentlemen and ladies, Would like your true opinions on the Best company to go with for Tuning , DPF . I want to mainly offer dpf removal to my customers so would need to be with one company at least for support and good support at that. So if you have an opinion or would like to have a good old rant about a bad service now is the time to share.
i recomand you for good tuning ours friends ominimicu and bobolin40...they are strongs.....if you need critics,there are many good for these...

teerak2uk
10th August, 2014, 11:24 AM
Where are you based

gttuning
10th August, 2014, 03:10 PM
hope near me:)

milanocito
10th August, 2014, 05:05 PM
very important thread go ahead

moto111
10th August, 2014, 05:58 PM
Im located in the emerald isle, but i will travel anywhere in europe to the right person/company

gttuning
10th August, 2014, 06:20 PM
very important to have support.because all is fine where there is no problem,shit start if you fu....up and have no help.

moto111
10th August, 2014, 07:06 PM
Thats what i am looking for someone that know theres stuff with dpf removal and be there for support when shit goes wrong as it does with anything no matter how good you are and not just a cowboy with some files , i already have a good few years under my belt with Airbags, Dashes, immo off, etc, just want to offer dpf removal as an extra and some tuning not alot of tuning.

milanocito
10th August, 2014, 07:48 PM
no one can say a name ?

gttuning
10th August, 2014, 11:00 PM
no one can say a name ?
no top secret:)

ominimicu
10th August, 2014, 11:41 PM
DAN thanks for the recomendation! just got back from vacation.
anyone interested heres my site
still under construction....................

Cannot advertise your own site ..............

dell66
11th August, 2014, 02:20 AM
BEAUTIFUL YOUR SITE NET

mario38
11th August, 2014, 06:46 AM
Hello everyone ..
it is nice when you know a tested solution ....
I have made many versions of fap / egr / dtc etc is very nice help those in need ..
I also use the password but this is given to registered users of dk ..veterani a long time .. not all do the same thing !!

Babos
11th August, 2014, 07:09 AM

1. Time have you must wait your mod!(i remember i wait 3-4H some time)
2. Fast support.
3. Good and correct mod files(you dont know what is change in mod files, then can be many surprise)
4. Cost

mishu_b
11th August, 2014, 09:54 AM
"Best company" - it will be very difficult to answer!

I would recommend you to find somebody near you which can provide you also support in case you will need.

milanocito
11th August, 2014, 01:59 PM
the same thing we dont have name or adress or......

moto111
11th August, 2014, 02:56 PM
is there someone on DK that can simply say yes i can advise you to buy this tool because it is good for that type ecu and but this other tool because you need it for that type ecu and i can supply you with the files or edit files for the type ecus you will be working on ? I know theres no one tool good for everything

ecupro
11th August, 2014, 04:01 PM
is there someone on DK that can simply say yes i can advise you to buy this tool because it is good for that type ecu and but this other tool because you need it for that type ecu and i can supply you with the files or edit files for the type ecus you will be working on ? I know theres no one tool good for everything

Yes, I can tell you for begin spend 200$ on tool (that money is nothing what you get) buy fgtech, you will get bdm adapter with it, MPPS, Galleto 1260, for modify file you need to learn not months- you need to learn years, after you buy this 3 begin tool, after that you can find good kess and k-tag. That's it, you will have all tools for your job.

betrescudan
11th August, 2014, 04:30 PM
monney talks...buy all the genuines tools that the cineses tryed to clone,and you will be the best of us...then try to work and will made a lot of monneys
oh...i forgot...and buy a proffessional tuner or be gentle with us from DK,to have someone to ask what need to do...regards my friend and good luck

ominimicu
11th August, 2014, 04:53 PM
If u want something done properly u have to do it yourself....that s how i know all i know today!

Diagnosticated
12th August, 2014, 07:51 AM
I think you need to decide which vehicles you want to work on and go from there. It will cost a fortune to buy several genuine tools to cover many makes and ecu's. Perhaps you should start with one car make and ask for a suitable tool and a supplier of files. Even this is not certain answer because within a car make there are some ecu that are harder than others to delete dpf.

overs0ull
12th August, 2014, 07:57 AM
I recommend with both hand Ominimicu - this dude is just perfect - he have support if you don't know something , and he help you if you need .
This is the right man .

Saulius Saulius
12th August, 2014, 03:49 PM
No one can do everything, at least you need 3-4 tuners, or tuning companies. Ominimicu and Babos two of my friends who helping me when I need, other guys not from DK. I recommend Ominimicu and Babos as well.

moto111
13th August, 2014, 08:05 AM
Thank you everyone for your replys and recommendations, I know what it is like starting out in a certain game and yes i agree you have to do everything yourself but it is just nice to get some pointers sometimes by someone who knows what there are talking about and i respect someone who has alot of knowledge in a particular industry and i know it was gained most of the time by trial and error through hard work, and it is nice to see that DK forum members to respect the help they receive from other members as shown in this thread by there recommendations, the reason i asked the question in the first place was to see the responce i would get in the line of help and i am happy with the responce from you guys. you all praise eachother which is a good thing, but you can understand my side i have built up a good name and a good customer base over the years by hard work often not getting half paid for the hours i put in but thats life and i want to keep my customers happy by the work i do so thats why i asked the question in the first place. I have just heard so many horror stories all over the country by certain type of people bricking ecus and corrupting the data and so on and so forth and not be able to repair them. and i hate to hear it as the automotive electronics is a game i love and it is what i will be working at until the day i die. So basicly what i was looking for was the recommendation of which tools to buy as i will be mainly working on ford, toyota, bmw, vag group, mazda, nissan, renault , and citreon. and the good tuners which now you guys have given your opinion on which i thank you for and hopefully over time i can get to know more of you and start to help someone out also the more knowledge i gain over time Thank you.

teerak2uk
13th August, 2014, 08:17 AM
Galletto v54 is a good start as for modding files yourself I found it quite hard so decided to pay a friend of mine to do my maps as he has 15yrs experience in this field

gttuning
15th August, 2014, 08:38 AM
No one can do everything, at least you need 3-4 tuners, or tuning companies. Ominimicu and Babos two of my friends who helping me when I need, other guys not from DK. I recommend Ominimicu and Babos as well.
if you in this business long it happens a lot quicker.

moto111
18th August, 2014, 07:52 PM
Apologies for not replying to this thread sooner had some personal business to take off the last week, which is all but nearly taken care off, I will be in contact with a few people that were recommended , it will be next week before i can commit 100% so will contact each of you then Thanks.