PDA

View Full Version : Best tools to remove DPF FAP and AdBlue from ECU ??

chakahafed
9th August, 2014, 04:49 PM
Hello can someone provide a list of tools able to remoove completely FAP,DPF,AdBlue from cars below : BEST ECU READER ( FGTECH or KESS ........ )
Remaping programme ( ECUSAFE .....

DPF
VAG : AUDI Q7 VW TOUAREG( BKS BUN CASA ..) Ecu's
BMW : X5,X6 SERIE 3: E70 E72 E90 .....
Land Rover Sport TDV6 TDV8 From 2006 till now
Mercedes M164 M166 C203 C204 E211 E212 BOSCH And Delphi ecu's
Toyota : RAV4 CORROLA AVENSIS
AdBlue
Mercedes M166 ML250 ML350
Audi from Q7 Q5 ......

Thanks

FAP 0ff
9th August, 2014, 06:13 PM
better manual solutions

chakahafed
9th August, 2014, 06:47 PM
Like what......

yas200
9th August, 2014, 06:50 PM
Swiftec)) ))

chakahafed
9th August, 2014, 07:03 PM
Any liks for that?

mishu_b
9th August, 2014, 09:23 PM
let's split as you requested in two parts:
1st - you will need hardware to read / write the content of the ECU from/in the car.
here you have several solution and according to you budget you will find the proper solution on.
- complete MagProg package (MagPro base + X17 + BDM + BDM frame)
- FGTech last version
- CMD tool
- MPPS tool from AMT Cart Tech
- etc.
As I told you according to your budget you will find the proper solution for your needs.

2nd - software to "mod" the software readout from the car's ECU
If for hw tools you could find more or less complete solution from one supplier here up to now (according to my knowledge) you will not find something reliable and covering most of the brands.
But if you will go for an genuine tool - than most of the hw tools suppliers deliver also file service with a certain subscription fee / year.

The most important part for you in this moment is to define what budget would you spent in the very beginning for this issue.

regards

gttuning
9th August, 2014, 10:58 PM
your project will not be cheep man,too have all in one go.
to have all it take some time,or plenty of$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

chakahafed
9th August, 2014, 11:02 PM
I think i will begin with some brands firstly AUDI and Toyota .. and then see if i can doo other brands

betrescudan
10th August, 2014, 06:56 AM
i think that for audi vw and toyota +other brands you can use bdm100 or fgtech for read-write on bench (even clones works fine),for read write the audi-vw until 2008 without problems you can use the clone of mpps,and for all brands use kess v 2.06 (can be used and for boot modality on bench)......for mod files best is winols(EVS) or
race 2000(DIMSPORT)....more practice is titanium from alientech......so,if you want to start your work with sommes clones until you will be able tu buy genuine tools,you must to pay 1000-1500 euro...good luck my friend

Diagnosticated
10th August, 2014, 08:32 AM
I think i will begin with some brands firstly AUDI and Toyota .. and then see if i can doo other brands

Beware programs claiming to delete dpf from files. Many of these do not work correctly simply because there are so many ecu file variations, even for one manufacturer. It is safer to learn how to remove dpf yourself using a program like Winols. Then you know it has been done correctly. This is important because you will get many problem cars after dpf removal and you need to be sure that software part is correct.

rappttor
12th October, 2014, 12:13 AM
There is no such thing as a complete software able to delete or mod all types of ecu files...the only correct way is the hard way: START LEARNING !
find damos, study files, use some of the crack software and study what their are doying well or not based on damos files, always use ols, buy good solutions test and study them etc.
regarding tools, any tool is good if you know how to use it. Personally i would recomand x17 package...

gezame
12th October, 2014, 05:14 PM
Swiftec)) ))
Hi
Yes, for complete solution, good, but have bugs, to mouch bugs........

tunertool
12th October, 2014, 09:03 PM
Swiftec doesnt work on all it says. Some cars still require manual solution.