PDA

View Full Version : A3 Fujitsu new dash need adaptation on car

dof
10th August, 2014, 09:33 AM
Hello m8 , long time that I haven't post question. Help will welcome
So ! I have new dash part for A3 8P 2006 with MB91F366 fujitsu processor and 93C86.
Hold dash is defective and out of service.
I want adapt it to my car . I have AVDI for reading pin code on new dash but I haven't access to login(11) on VCDS , just on security.

Someone can tell me how to do because channel 50 won't open if I can't get login on dash.

In advance, thanks.

Dof

yugo45
10th August, 2014, 08:58 PM
If you have AVDI , then you can do all of it with AVDI.
Read ECU and get CS, MAC , and Pin.
Read Dash and put CS , MAC and Pin form ECU. After that make a keys with AVDI and job is don.

autofan1965
10th August, 2014, 10:13 PM
I am not sure that is possible to write CS on fujitsu dashes. Read yes, write yes but it writes random values. Maybe with AVDI is another story.

yugo45
11th August, 2014, 02:21 AM
I know with SMOK X-Dash this is possible. So I assume with AVDI should not be a problem.

autofan1965
11th August, 2014, 02:57 PM
I know with SMOK X-Dash this is possible. So I assume with AVDI should not be a problem.

1)Smok in my opinion is better with dashes from AVDI, it is not obvious that AVDI make everything because xcan can do it.
2)Xcan cant write desired CS to Fujitsu dash. After writing there are stored random values.(This was true at least 6month ago).

dof
11th August, 2014, 09:17 PM
thanks m8<br>I think this car will go on dealer and go it after. I have AVDI but don't work like a charm for this function. Read and write are random...with all good condition U=12,5V etc etc...<br>boring to have this original random tool who can be excellent but random...<br><br>