PDA

View Full Version : How to decipher what Meat-Head wanted to say? / Problems with understanding Meat-Head

simaservis1108
10th August, 2014, 07:24 PM
Guys hello,

I just wanted to know how to understand Meat-Head?
He answered a couple of my posts,they were somewhat accurate,but I have been struggling to understand what he wanted to say?
Does he always talk like that?
I saw some posts written in normal language...

Best regards,
Sima

maca
10th August, 2014, 07:53 PM
Ignore all posts by M-H the ****ing FBI CIA MI5 even ignore then its the fella in the corner shop i feel sorry for.....

alessioblaupunkt
10th August, 2014, 08:06 PM
Gimme a phone call I'll translate for free.

super jumbe
10th August, 2014, 08:08 PM
Totally agree with maca he read and write in short hand you need to get diploma to understand.

rideon
10th August, 2014, 10:13 PM
Guys hello,

I just wanted to know how to understand Meat-Head?

That's easy.......
Is not MH you have to understand,he's a good fella, his ishit is to blame ,

Think that if u use an ishit to read dk, all MH's posts will make perfect sense....

PremierD
10th August, 2014, 10:19 PM
Think that if u use an ishit to read dk, all MH's posts will make perfect sense......... mate you need to lay of the green ... if that's what you think :)

rideon
10th August, 2014, 11:27 PM
No way! if i lay off green stuff, i wouldn't understand MH's posts...
Nothing funny about that....

May i add that his crystal bowl and the rumors he hears at local pub are a source of inspiration..

darrenhyland
10th August, 2014, 11:50 PM
Its all part of meatys master plan to get rich..............in a few months time the meaty translator app will be released for Iphone and android costing 12.99.....................we will have to buy it purely out of curiosity

MrWho
12th August, 2014, 05:20 AM
I found MH posts entertaining... dk wouldn't be same place.

He actually helped out few times.

He is good guy

impactops
12th August, 2014, 10:40 AM
I believe his ancestors wrote the hieroglyphs on the rosetta stone, it took them years to decode

juniormaxxx
16th August, 2014, 07:55 PM
common guys..its easy..he like to talk much about anything..so its YOURE decision what to use from all this words....

realy superior plan...thanks meaty you helped a lot....

M T Glass
16th August, 2014, 08:02 PM
That's easy.......
Is not MH you have to understand,he's a good fella, his ishit is to blame ,

Think that if u use an ishit to read dk, all MH's posts will make perfect sense....

But...But.... Meat-Head posted the same before the I-Shit even came on the market.

darrenhyland
16th August, 2014, 09:25 PM
Yeah but meaty designed the ishit!!!!!

Fallen
18th August, 2014, 11:46 AM
Word on the street is, if you talk to Vic down the boozer, it becomes crystal...!

juniormaxxx
18th August, 2014, 07:47 PM
But...But.... Meat-Head posted the same before the I-Shit even came on the market.

YOU SEE NOW !!!!! he is guy with VISION...but unfortunatly people with VISION is sometime hard to understand...thats yust his carma..

alessioblaupunkt
18th August, 2014, 07:52 PM
He's the automotive Shakespeare.

darrenhyland
18th August, 2014, 09:32 PM
'He's the automotive Shakespeare' .....................on acid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alessioblaupunkt
19th August, 2014, 12:34 PM
Naa. I'm sure he's clean and pure.
If you kwow what he's searching for, you can't be wrong. Female, no tattoo, no smoke, no drink. (The opposite of a Volvo Polar)

rideon
19th August, 2014, 11:43 PM
'He's the automotive Shakespeare' .....................on acid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Well,looks like 'DK's Shakespeare' run out of posts,not much 'decipher' left to do lately....
:bebored:

MJRVR
20th August, 2014, 08:06 AM
If I read his messages after 4 large vodkas it all makes sense to me.

Trouble is I find myself drinking a lot more now just to understand him.

Costing me a fortune but happy.

Meat-Head
23rd August, 2014, 10:27 AM
:roflmao:

Well,looks like 'DK's Shakespeare' run out of posts,not much 'decipher' left to do lately....
:bebored:

No just been busy to do anything, still on strike until I've donated, looks like a thread was deleted so my post count dropped.

thanks for this thread guys.

super jumbe
23rd August, 2014, 10:44 AM
No just been busy to do anything, still on strike until I've donated,

Ah why wait, you could donate at our sperm donation, I fathered 34 children!! http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif

impactops
23rd August, 2014, 11:27 AM
Ah why wait, you could donate at our sperm donation, I fathered 34 children!! :roflmao:

There was a doctor in a small country town in the US that kept using his, he had fathered more than half the children, authorities stepped in to prevent the possiblity of syblings ending up with each other without knowing it.

Gives a whole new meaning to made in America

rideon
23rd August, 2014, 12:01 PM
.....still on strike until I've donated..

M8,this is some kid of japanese strike? are you wearing a black armband ??

rideon
23rd August, 2014, 11:08 PM
Glad to see your postcount going up...again,was acting like Dow Jones chart lately.....
Heard rumor, user MJRVR (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/268575-mjrvr/) made reservation to rehab clinic and joined AA...

Niaz
25th February, 2015, 07:36 PM
Anyway MH was like DK before 2012 .. am i right !!

rideon
27th February, 2015, 11:52 PM
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
This is from another thread...

hello mh

your inbox complained

Meat-Head has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

you need help to start programing pic ! i can help you step by step but please try to use your original language because i did not understand your message

...............................................:hm mmm:.......................................

PIC18F2550
28th February, 2015, 09:31 AM
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
This is from another thread...

...............................................:hm mmm:.......................................

those who could not write, that does not mean there are not inteligent

rideon
28th February, 2015, 10:11 PM
M8,nothing to do with IQ ,or language .
Stick around DK for a while and you will understand,better yet ,read this thread and start with the title...:roflmao:

How to decipher what Meat-Head wanted to say? / Problems with understanding Meat-Head (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/433910-How-to-decipher-what-Meat-Head-wanted-to-say-Problems-with-understanding-Meat-Head)

Views: 604

:listen:Seems that there are a few members here that share same problem....:ahhhhh: