PDA

View Full Version : Dm500s image which one cheers

andy91
10th August, 2014, 08:05 PM
Not had a play with one of these for years is the Commando the best image now to put on it?
Used to put Pli on my first box.
Also is there now an auto bouquet that works with this box cheers.

Andy

happy_highlander
10th August, 2014, 08:15 PM
Commando 14.7 was what I used the last time I came across a 500s and it was the best image I have seen by a long way and has lraizers autobouquets built in so I'm assuming 15.0 will be just as good but probably better

andy91
10th August, 2014, 08:17 PM
Commando 14.7 was what I used the last time I came across a 500s and it was the best image I have seen by a long way and has lraizers autobouquets built in so I'm assuming 15.0 will be just as good but probably better

Cheers mate will give that a bash. Guessing flashing is the same way with null and dreamup?
I want something that I can set up and give someone without them bugging me 24/7 for new bouquet every month.

Andy.

plasterer
10th August, 2014, 08:25 PM
Yer 15c is a nice image mate once up and running should stay that way ....................Paul

happy_highlander
10th August, 2014, 08:34 PM
Cheers mate will give that a bash. Guessing flashing is the same way with null and dreamup?
I want something that I can set up and give someone without them bugging me 24/7 for new bouquet every month.

Andy.
I've had not had to update the 14.7 and it's been running for 18 months