PDA

View Full Version : giffgaff ( results of the consultation )

gmb45
11th August, 2014, 09:14 AM
been reading on niffpish forum about changes to goodybags, although cant find anything official (link any one ? ) one member posted he/she had had an email saying the unlimted data was being capped at 3gb ( :dontknow: if true ) i left vermins big data and text because originally it was unlimited data they changed it to 1gb, if all this is tru aboot niffpish it seems to me that greed is taking over like it did we vermin, never mind what i read on niffpish forum about they cant sustain the unlimited data to, yet i also read unlimited data will be available on the 20 token goodypish hmmm.

gmb45
11th August, 2014, 10:14 AM
found it Goodybag Community Consultation - The giffgaff community (http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute/Goodybag-Community-Consultation/td-p/14170579)

gmb45
11th August, 2014, 07:46 PM
hmm suprised theres no comments on this :hmmmm:

smirnoff_rules
11th August, 2014, 08:10 PM
l agree its a piss take m8 . l dont use data alot but l know lads that moved to giffgaff because of the deal ,, think they have opened the doors to other companies or there about to sell ?

gmb45
11th August, 2014, 08:14 PM
i cant see how they can go ahead with the proposed changes when vermin do unlimited everything for 18? vip+ sim ( vm use ee network, a lot better than o2 network ) with only a 1 month rolling contract, and 3 do unlimited data/text + 200 mins for 15? month but with 12 month contract, vm and 3 will be laughing all the way to the bank ffs because a lot of peeps will be moving, and a lot wont be joining giffgaff.

Kalipo
11th August, 2014, 08:58 PM
I'm on Giffgaff and i too got the email..

It doesn't effect me because i'm only on the ?10 4g thing! but ive been looking for a better deal.. The only problem is i spend quite allot of time daily on 0800 numbers and to find another carrier with the same deal is becoming hard..

I purchased my HTC one mini outright when it came out so tbh i've saved ?150 on having an 18 month contract at ?45 a month :)

griff
11th August, 2014, 09:17 PM
I'm on Giffgaff and i too got the email..

It doesn't effect me because i'm only on the ?10 4g thing! but ive been looking for a better deal.. The only problem is i spend quite allot of time daily on 0800 numbers and to find another carrier with the same deal is becoming hard..

I purchased my HTC one mini outright when it came out so tbh i've saved ?150 on having an 18 month contract at ?45 a month :)

3 do free calls to 0800 numbers now. Don't know what plan tho. Also free to 10 or more countries can't remember how many

gmb45
12th August, 2014, 05:02 AM
come on giffgaffers have you say in my link, probably wont make any difference but you never know.

gmb45
12th August, 2014, 05:47 AM
3 do a payg sim ?15 month unlimited data 300 mins 3000 texts 3 Pay As You Go Mobile Phones: Mobiles available on Three PAYG (http://www.store-3.co.uk/3-pay-as-you-go.html?ref=sidemenu) better than what niffpish are proposing

elplicko
12th August, 2014, 06:11 AM
but 3 utter ffs worse signal ever and call centre's in mumbai ferk that, but if niffpish do what they are preposing then i will fiitc

gmb45
12th August, 2014, 10:19 AM
hmm just got the email me sen tbh i think they will make these changes no matter what you vote for or what ever you say,

Changes to our goodybag range

Hi graham,
At giffgaff, when we have big decisions to make, we like to invite our members to get involved.
With the help of our community, we've been reviewing our goodybag range. To meet the needs of our members, stay competitive and improve your data experience, we're proposing changes to the data and minutes allowances included in our ?12, ?15 and ?20 goodybags. All our other goodybags and plans will remain the same.
We have three options to choose from. To help you vote for the right option for you, we've jotted down your recent usage below.

One of the proposed options is:

?12 goodybag changing to 3GB, 500 minutes, unlimited texts
?15 goodybag changing to 5GB, 500 minutes, unlimited texts
?20 goodybag changing to unlimited data, 2000 minutes, unlimited texts

As you have recently used less than 3GB per month, it is unlikely that you will need to change from the ?12 goodybag. For a full list of the other options, to learn more about why we're making these changes and to place your vote, see here (http://redir.info.giffgaff.com/r/?id=h9d50466%2c180d1363%2c180d1369).
Cheers,
The giffgaff team

griff
12th August, 2014, 09:07 PM
but 3 utter ffs worse signal ever and call centre's in mumbai ferk that, but if niffpish do what they are preposing then i will fiitc

Tbf I have been with them for about 10 months now and it has been as good as any other signal I can get. The last supplier I was with was o2 and I kept losing signal with them ? Maybe it was something to do with changing to 4g ? I get 4g now in quite a lot of places. I pay ?18 for a rolling month and pretty much unlimited everything

gopher7
12th August, 2014, 10:30 PM
Changed to giffgaff from o2, saving almost ?15 a month and getting more data + minutes. (?10 goody-bag)

smirnoff_rules
12th August, 2014, 10:35 PM
have they changed there prices aboard yet . they where over priced last year . l know 3 are doing same price for here and aboard

gmb45
13th August, 2014, 07:08 PM
giffgaffers please take time to do this poll ---> Giffgaff member poll (http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=n5kgl9tblsuq3ah404966&refer=community.giffgaff.com)

elplicko
17th August, 2014, 05:55 PM
vodapish utter and 3pish worse but niffpish will stiff us all with overpriced goodypish ffs :mad:

gmb45
21st August, 2014, 11:56 AM
In summary here’s what the new goodybag range will look like as of 24th September:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/78553i95DA843381AEBD9A/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

We do understand that unlimited data is popular but it does create network problems that we are seeking to address with these changes. We want to keep the impact on our existing members to an absolute minimum. With this in mind when we look at usage, 79% of members on the ?12 goodybag will be unaffected by the price change and as we now plan to keep the unlimited ?15 goodybag, 100% of existing members on this plan will be unaffected.

We are really proud to say that our members take the time to help us make the big decisions and we are not aware of any other network who consults on pricing in this way. Above anything else we want to create a goodybag range that allows us to continue to deliver our members great service and value. With your help we hope we now have a plan to achieve this.

Ash

Upcoming goodybag changes - The giffgaff community (http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute/Upcoming-goodybag-changes/td-p/14395647/highlight/false)

elplicko
21st August, 2014, 01:18 PM
utter pish ffs :boring:

aftermath
21st August, 2014, 02:44 PM
giff pish is the ultimate pile of pish , bottom of the pile for phone service and support, pile of fe`cking w@nk.

gopher7
21st August, 2014, 05:23 PM
I changed to giffgaff from O2, getting more data,calls and paying ?15 less every month. Don't see any difference in service from O2, just less to pay each month. :)