PDA

View Full Version : sagem flashing problem

v-max
28th June, 2009, 04:11 PM
ok have a major problem with a sagem 1x box i have here

problem is it appears the network card is fubarred so i need to flash it via serial which isnt any great problem

i want to put the commando 11 image on it which i have converted from 2x to 1 x no probs

main problem is that because i dont have ftp access on this box i wont be able to flash my key files over that i have backed up from my nokia box

was gonna just add them to the image first using tuxflash but when i do that and try to save it it says file system to big and doesn't save the image correctly

any ideas would be appreciated thanks

plasterer
28th June, 2009, 04:57 PM
You cant add to the image with Tuxflash tool
Wot is up with the network...............Paul

v-max
28th June, 2009, 05:16 PM
You cant add to the image with Tuxflash tool
Wot is up with the network...............Paul

the network card in the dbox appears to be the problem

when i first flashed this box it would not allow it to be flashed via crossover cable at all and i had to null modem it

now that i have an image on there it wont allow any connection to it via the network, not ftp or anything i have even tried pinging the ip address via command line and i get 100% loss
i have checked all the settings on the dbox and they are 110% correct and when i tell the dbocx to check the nework it cant find the default gateway (my router) the cable is fine cause its the 1 i use for my nokia dbox
so the only option i can see is to have an image that has all the files installed prior to it being loaded onto the dbox

what software is available for windows that may allow me to edit the image??

MetMan
28th June, 2009, 06:32 PM

when i first flashed this box it would not allow it to be flashed via crossover cable at all and i had to null modem it

now that i have an image on there it wont allow any connection to it via the network, not ftp or anything i have even tried pinging the ip address via command line and i get 100% loss
i have checked all the settings on the dbox and they are 110% correct and when i tell the dbocx to check the nework it cant find the default gateway (my router) the cable is fine cause its the 1 i use for my nokia dbox
so the only option i can see is to have an image that has all the files installed prior to it being loaded onto the dbox

none - u need some kind soul to send u a fully loaded img

smoggie
28th June, 2009, 08:26 PM
why not put the commando image on your nokia box, ftp key files over. once you are happy it is clearing all channels, back up image to pc, then convert it to a x1 image and then transfer to sagem box using null modem cable

DW190
28th June, 2009, 08:35 PM

Try the one in the link below fully loaded. You need to scan in 1.7 mode unless your in North Man Ex C&W.

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/97836700/c51634/spoCryo_Sportster_Pro_102_Ultra14b_1ximgrtster.htm l?sId=WrrESOMG7PRjEEUl]4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download spoCryo_Sportster_Pro._1.02_Ultra1.4b_1x.imgrtster .img