PDA

View Full Version : Anyone already tested Nokia N97?

worldiagnostic
28th June, 2009, 09:34 PM
Would be glad to hear objective opinions regarding this model. Thanks!

Takeshi
28th June, 2009, 09:46 PM
IMHO, this costs too much. I'd spend a little more and get the iPhone 3GS instead.

Ahab
2nd July, 2009, 09:56 AM
IMHO, this costs too much. I'd spend a little more and get the iPhone 3GS instead.

Sorry, I can't share the IPhone hype.

I had an early IPhone and gave it away after a few weeks. Now I bought the 3Gs and after two weeks I regret.

It is still is a yuppie toy.

A little bit of everything but nothing works perfect. Syncronisation only works with Exchange but there still are Problems with double entries. After a few days of syncing birthday dates loose the binding to its contact entry.

Periodical dates convert to single dates.

Might be a nice toy for nerds, but al in all not usable for business purpose.

just my 2 ct

aammjj
23rd August, 2009, 11:25 PM
I bought a new Nokia free N97 here in Madrid for 400.- €,
the result of the mobile phone is espectacular for me.

I have installed 2 different GPS app?s 8 Sygic and NDrive, working perfectly.

The touch screen is 100% operatevely whith any sis apps you find for the 3rd generation of symbian.

The camera is still good with 5 mpx. but i am woundering why i have to search for my mp3 files in the phone, no apps were installed from factory.

For the rest i am very proud of it, also the FM application of the phone is good, i can hear my Mp3 files in the Comand navi of my Mercedes W211 (all the music is transferred by FM to the COMAND of the car)

Regards

firestorm
24th August, 2009, 12:47 AM
must admit this is the best phone i have had loads of memory great keyboard i thought my n95 was good but this one got better i also do find it a pian going to apps then office then file manger to accses the hard drive also there has been reports of the slide cover scrating the lense but it still a great phone as the reviews called "the iphone killer"